Whether your goal is to escape on gravel back roads far from cars and crowds or drop the hammer at the front of your favorite gravel race no bike does it better than the new Diverge. It's quite simply the fastest most capable - and just maybe the most fun - bike we've ever made delivering a ride that's quick and lively under power but stable and confidence inspiring when the terrain gets rough. From Future Shock 2.0 and all-new gravel geometry to internal storage and category leading tire clearance the new Diverge represents everything we've learned over more than 40 years of riding road gravel and dirt. The Diverge writes an entirely new chapter in the gravel bike category so you can dream up entirely new rides. It's the ultimate getaway vehicle.
With a FACT 9r carbon frame and Future Shock 2.0 the Diverge Expert will have you riding faster and more confidently over more terrain than you ever imagined possible. Shimano's new gravel inspired GRX Di2 1x11 group puts all your gears in reach with a quick click and DT Swiss G540 alloy wheels mated to Pathfinder Pro 38mm tires ensure performance across smooth pavement dirt roads and gravel tracks. A Roval Terra seat post post keeps the Diverge Expert perfectly balanced for the ultimate ride.
- Model Year
- 49 Gloss Raspberry/Redwood/Black/Chrome/Wild Ferns Currently Unavailable
52 Gloss Raspberry/Redwood/Black/Chrome/Wild Ferns Currently Unavailable
54 Gloss Raspberry/Redwood/Black/Chrome/Wild Ferns Currently Unavailable
56 Gloss Raspberry/Redwood/Black/Chrome/Wild Ferns Currently Unavailable
58 Gloss Raspberry/Redwood/Black/Chrome/Wild Ferns Currently Unavailable
61 Gloss Raspberry/Redwood/Black/Chrome/Wild Ferns Currently Unavailable
64 Gloss Raspberry/Redwood/Black/Chrome/Wild Ferns Currently Unavailable
- Specialized Diverge FACT 9r carbon, SWAT Door integration, Future Shock suspension, threaded BB, internal routing, 12x142mm thru-axle, flat-mount disc
- Future Shock 2.0 w/ Damper, Smooth Boot, FACT carbon, 12x100 mm thru-axle, flat-mount
- Rear Derailluer
- Shimano GRX RX817 Di2, 11-speed
- Shimano GRX RX815 hydraulic brake levers, 11 speed electronic shifting
- Shimano GRX RX810-1
- Bottom Bracket
- Shimano threaded
- Shimano Ultegra, 11-speed
- Shimano XT, 11-speed, 11-42t
- Future Stem, Pro
- Specialized Adventure Gear Hover, 103mm drop x 70mm reach x 12 Degree flare
- Front Brake
- Shimano GRX RX815, hydraulic disc
- Rear Brake
- Shimano GRX RX815, hydraulic disc
- Pathfinder Pro, 2Bliss Ready, transparent sidewall, 700x38mm
- Body Geometry Power Expert
- Roval Terra Carbon Seat Post, 20mm Offset
- Specialized Dirt
- DT Swiss G540 rim, 24mm internal width, tubeless ready, 24h, Specialized full sealed bearing thru axle hub, centerlock disc, DT Swiss Champion 14G stainless steel spokes, DT Swiss brass nipples
Click here for full details.
|Goods||Deposit||Loan||APR||Monthly Payment||Total Payable||Cost of Credit|
|Low Rate Credit 24 Months (4.9% APR)
|£3800.00||4.9% APR Representative||£166.36*||£4942.64||£192.64||Lowest monthly payment|
|Low Rate Credit 18 Months (4.9% APR)
|£4037.50||4.9% APR Representative||£232.91*||£4904.88||£154.88|
|Low Rate Credit 12 Months (4.9% APR)
|£4275.00||4.9% APR Representative||£365.57*||£4861.84||£111.84||Lowest borrowing cost|
Note: Selecting other items in our site may affect which finance deals are available to you. To confirm, add your required items to your basket and visit the checkout. You can see which packages your selected products qualify for before giving us any personal details.
Please also note that not all of our products on this website are kept at our showroom in Halifax, if you are wanting to come view a product, please call us first.