2019 SPECIALIZED CruX E5 Sport
Get 10% Off Full Priced Bikes Use Code 10OFF for 10% Off!
Available On Full RRP Only.
Free Goods Not Available On This Offer
Cannot Be Used Against Cycle Scheme Purchases
Excludes All 2019 Whyte Bikes and Santa Cruz Bikes
- Model Year
- 46 Gloss Team Yellow/Acid Mint/Tarmac Black/Clean - Currently Unavailable
49 Gloss Team Yellow/Acid Mint/Tarmac Black/Clean - Currently Unavailable
52 Gloss Team Yellow/Acid Mint/Tarmac Black/Clean - Currently Unavailable
54 Gloss Team Yellow/Acid Mint/Tarmac Black/Clean - In Stock
56 Gloss Team Yellow/Acid Mint/Tarmac Black/Clean - In Stock
58 Gloss Team Yellow/Acid Mint/Tarmac Black/Clean - Currently Unavailable
61 Gloss Team Yellow/Acid Mint/Tarmac Black/Clean - Currently Unavailable
Whether you're just getting into cyclocross or exploring the road less traveled the CruX Sport E5 is the perfect bike to help you get out there and get after it. We designed it around a durable E5 Premium aluminium frame and FACT carbon fork that are equal parts lightweight rugged and responsive.
For the build it takes a no-nonsense approach to performance utilizing a mix of components from Shimano Praxis and Tektro so you'll benefit from a durability-first design when the terrain gets rough. Further along these lines you'll find powerful hydraulic disc brakes and Tracer Sport tyres that were hand-selected for their all-condition abilities.
So start practicing your barrier hops because this bike will be ready to go just as soon as you are.
- Specialized E5 Premium Aluminum, fully manipulated tubing, semi-compact race design, shaped top tube, 1-3/8" lower bearing, internal cable routing, integrated headset, OSBB, post-mount disc, 135mm rear spacing
- Specialized FACT carbon, disc-specific, quick-release
- Rear Derailluer
- SRAM Apex 1, long cage, 11-speed
- SRAM Apex 1 hydraulic disc w/ ICJ
- Praxis Alba M30, PF30 Praxis Wave Tech, 40T
- Bottom Bracket
- Praxis M30
- KMC X11, 11-speed w/ Missing LinkTM
- SunRace CSRS3 ,11-speed, 11-32t
- Specialized, 3D-forged alloy, 4-bolt, 7-degree rise
- Specialized Shallow Drop, 6061, 70x125mm, 31.8mm clamp
- Front Brake
- SRAM Apex 1, hydraulic disc
- Rear Brake
- SRAM Apex 1, hydraulic disc
- WheelsetF: Axis Sport Disc, quick-release
R: Axis Sport Disc, quick-release
- F: Tracer Sport, 700x33mm
R: Tracer Sport, 700x33mm
Tubes: Presta valve, 48mm
- Body Geometry Phenom Sport, steel rails, 143mm
- Specialized, alloy, single-bolt, 27.2mm
- Nylon, 105x78x28mm, loose ball w/ reflectors
- Specialized CX Pro Gel
Click here for full details.
|Goods||Deposit||Loan||APR||Monthly Payment||Total Payable||Cost of Credit|
|Low Rate Credit 24 Months (4.9% APR)
|£1119.20||4.9% APR Representative||£49.00*||£1455.80||£56.80||Lowest monthly payment|
|Low Rate Credit 12 Months (4.9% APR)
|£1259.10||4.9% APR Representative||£107.67*||£1431.94||£32.94||Lowest borrowing cost|
Note: Selecting other items in our site may affect which finance deals are available to you. To confirm, add your required items to your basket and visit the checkout. You can see which packages your selected products qualify for before giving us any personal details.
Please also note that not all of our products on this website are kept at our showroom in Halifax, if you are wanting to come view a product, please call us first.