2019 SPECIALIZED Rockhopper Pro Women's
Get 10% Off Full Priced Bikes Use Code 10OFF for 10% Off!
Available On Full RRP Only.
Free Goods Not Available On This Offer
Cannot Be Used Against Cycle Scheme Purchases
Excludes All 2019 Whyte Bikes and Santa Cruz Bikes
- Model Year
- XS Satin Gloss Black/Acid Purple/Acid Lava - Currently Unavailable
S Satin Gloss Black/Acid Purple/Acid Lava - Currently Unavailable
M Satin Gloss Black/Acid Purple/Acid Lava - Currently Unavailable
L Satin Gloss Black/Acid Purple/Acid Lava - In Stock
If you're ready to take your trail riding to the next level let us introduce you to your new friend the Women's Rockhopper Pro. We built it to be light durable and exceedingly capable so you get a tremendous bang for your buck on a bike that's ready to get you outside and living your best trail life.
It starts with our new A1 SL alloy frame that features BoostTM QR 141 spacing internal cable routing and optimized tube shapes that save weight and give clean lines to the frame. Lastly our Sport XC 29 geometry adjusts the reach angles and standover height to make for an improved fit across the size range. This is sure to keep you ripping and confident while heading both up and down the trail.
This Rockhopper comes spec'd with a mix of renowned Shimano SLX and Deore components powerful Shimano hydraulic disc brakes that'll stop on a dime grippy Ground Control and Fast Trak tyres that deliver superior control over almost any kind of terrain and a superlative RockShox Recon RL fork that's air-sprung and has just the right amount of travel. You'll also find that we paid special attention to the needs of female riders which is why every width and length of the components is tailored to women while the Body Geometry Myth Sport saddle is sure to deliver comfort mile after mile along the trail.
- A1 SL Aluminum, Sport XC 29 Geometry, tapered head tube, internal cable routing, Boost QR 141x9mm forged dropouts, chainstay-mounted disc brake, replaceable alloy derailleur hanger
- RockShox Recon RL, Solo Air, BoostTM, 51mm offset, 80/90/100mm of travel
- Rear Derailleur
- Shimano SLX, Shadow Plus, SGS cage, 10-speed
- Front Derailleur
- Shimano Deore, 2-speed
- Shimano Deore, 10-speed
- Stout Pro, forged alloy, BSA, 2x10 Alloy, 36/22T
- Bottom Bracket
- BSA for 24mm spindle
- KMC X10, 10-speed w/ reusable Missing LinkTM
- SunRace, 10-Speed, 11-36t
- Stout 3D-forged alloy, 31.8mm, 6-degree rise
- Stout XC, double-butted alloy, 8-degree backsweep, 6-degree upsweep, 10mm rise, 31.8mm
- Front Brake
- Shimano BR-MT200, hydraulic disc, 160/180mm
- Rear Brake
- Shimano BR-MT200, hydraulic disc, 160mm
- Stout XC 29, 25mm internal width, disc-specific, 2Bliss Ready
- Front Hub
- Shimano, Center LockTM disc, 9x100mm spacing, quick-release, 28h
- Rear Hub
- Shimano, Center LockTM disc, 9x141mm spacing, quick-release, 32h
- Stainless, 14g
- F: Ground Control Sport, 29x2.3"
R: Fast Trak Sport, 29x2.1"
Tubes: Presta, 40mm valve
- Myth Sport, steel rails, 155mm
- Alloy, 12mm offset, 2-bolt clamp, 30.9mm
- Specialized Dirt
- Specialized Sip Grip
Click here for full details.
|Goods||Deposit||Loan||APR||Monthly Payment||Total Payable||Cost of Credit|
|Low Rate Credit 24 Months (4.9% APR)
|£679.99||4.9% APR Representative||£29.77*||£884.48||£34.49||Lowest monthly payment|
|Low Rate Credit 12 Months (4.9% APR)
|£764.99||4.9% APR Representative||£65.42*||£870.04||£20.05||Lowest borrowing cost|
Note: Selecting other items in our site may affect which finance deals are available to you. To confirm, add your required items to your basket and visit the checkout. You can see which packages your selected products qualify for before giving us any personal details.
Please also note that not all of our products on this website are kept at our showroom in Halifax, if you are wanting to come view a product, please call us first.