The Fuse Expert 29 thriving on the kind of technical trails that make other hardtails cry. The top-shelf Fuse Expert 29 brings all of that to play with its light-yet-burly M4 aluminium chassis and a component package that takes a beating and comes back for more.
ROWDY BY DESIGN
The Fuse is loaded with smart touches. The wide-diameter down tube boosts stiffness. The low-slung top tube gives you the clearance to throw the bike around on tight trails. And while this Fuse's 29x2.6 tires give it a precise nimble feel the frame is also compatible with 27.5+ wheels and tires.
If you fail to nail the geometry advanced materials and innovative designs still amount to nothing out on the trail. Fuse gets it right. The long reach gives you even weight distribution. The slack head angle lends confidence on sketchy descents. The steep seat angle makes quick work of steep climbs.
TAKES A BEATING
130-millimeters of plush suspension courtesy of a Fox Float 34 Rhythm fork.
Stout Trail SL wheelset is light yet fends off abuse.
Shimano SLX 12-speed drivetrain gives you single-ring simplicity yet lets you tackle big climbs without coughing up a lung.
- Model Year
- XS Satin Brushed Alloy/Redwood Currently Unavailable
S Satin Brushed Alloy/Redwood Currently Unavailable
M Satin Brushed Alloy/Redwood Currently Unavailable
L Satin Brushed Alloy/Redwood Currently Unavailable
XL Satin Brushed Alloy/Redwood Currently Unavailable
- Specialized M4 Premium Aluminum, 148mm thru-axle, adjustable dropout, SS compatible, tapered head tube, internal cable routing
- FOX FLOAT 34 Rhythm, GRIP damper, two position Sweep adjustment, 15x110mm Kabolt axle, 44mm offset, 130mm of travel
- Rear Derailleur
- Shimano SLX M7100, SGS, 12-speed
- Shimano SLX, M7100, 12spd
- Shimano SLX, M7120 12spd
- Bottom Bracket
- Shimano, BB-MT800, Threaded
- Shimano SLX, M7100 w/Quicklink
- Shimano SLX, CS-M7100, 12-speed, 10-51t
- Stout 3D-forged alloy, 31.8mm, 6-degree rise
- Stout Riser, double-butted alloy, 9-degree backsweep, 5-degree upsweep, 15mm rise, 750mm / 780mm width, 31.8mm
- Front Brake
- Shimano Deore, M6100 4-piston , 180mm
- Rear Brake
- Shimano Deore, M6100 4-piston , 160mm
- Alloy SL, disc only, double-wall, 29mm internal width, 28h, tubeless ready
- Front Hub
- Shimano MT410-B, Centerlock 28h, 15x110 Boost
- Rear Hub
- Shimano MT510-B, Centerlock 28h, 12x148 Boost, Microspline
- Stainless, 14g
- Butcher, GRID, GRIPTON compound, 2Bliss Ready, 29x2.6"
Purgatory, GRID, GRIPTON compound, 2Bliss Ready, 29x2.6"
- Bridge Comp, Hollow Cr-mo rails, 155/143mm
- TranzX dropper, 34.9mm, XS-S: 100mm, M: 120mm, L/XL: 150mm Travel
Click here for full details.
|Goods||Deposit||Loan||APR||Monthly Payment||Total Payable||Cost of Credit|
|Low Rate Credit 24 Months (4.9% APR)
|£1839.20||4.9% APR Representative||£80.52*||£2392.28||£93.28||Lowest monthly payment|
|Low Rate Credit 18 Months (4.9% APR)
|£1954.15||4.9% APR Representative||£112.73*||£2373.99||£74.99|
|Low Rate Credit 12 Months (4.9% APR)
|£2069.10||4.9% APR Representative||£176.93*||£2353.06||£54.06||Lowest borrowing cost|
Note: Selecting other items in our site may affect which finance deals are available to you. To confirm, add your required items to your basket and visit the checkout. You can see which packages your selected products qualify for before giving us any personal details.
Please also note that not all of our products on this website are kept at our showroom in Halifax, if you are wanting to come view a product, please call us first.