- Model Year
- XS Gloss Acid Pink/Black - Currently Unavailable
S Gloss Acid Pink/Black - In Stock
M Gloss Acid Pink/Black - In Stock
L Gloss Acid Pink/Black - In Stock
Whether you've been riding trails for decades or you're just starting out on your XC journey the Women's Rockhopper Comp is here to take your rides to the next level.
It starts with our new A1 aluminium frame that has optimized tube shapes that save weight while dramatically improving aesthetics. To go along with these clean new lines the new Rockhopper also has internal cable routing to further clean up the frame. Lastly our Sport XC 29 geometry adjusts the reach angles and standover height to make for an improved fit across the size range. This is sure to keep you ripping and confident while heading both up and down the trail.
This Rockhopper comes with a no-nonsense spec featuring a mixed Shimano drivetrain dependable Shimano hydraulic disc brakes grippy Ground Control and Fast Trak tyres that add traction over any trail and an SR Suntour XCM 29 fork with our custom Multi-Circuit damping that eliminates the "pogo" feel commonly associated with coil forks. You'll also find that we paid special attention to the needs of female riders which is why every width and length of the components is tailored to women while the Body Geometry Myth Sport saddle is sure to deliver comfort mile after mile along the trail.
- A1 alloy, Sport XC 29 Geometry, zero-stack head tube, internal cable routing, 135x9mm forged dropouts, chainstay-mounted disc brake, replaceable alloy derailleur hanger
- SR Suntour XCM 29, coil spring, custom Multi-Circuit damping, quick-release, 46mm offset, 80/90/100mm of travel (size-specific)
- Rear Derailleur
- Shimano Acera, 9-speed
- Front Derailleur
- microSHIFT FD-M462, 2-speed
- Shimano Altus, RapidFire Plus, 9-speed
- Stout, forged alloy, 2x9 Steel, 36/22T
- Bottom Bracket
- Square taper, 73mm, internal bearings
- KMC X9EPT, 9-speed, anti-corrosion coating w/ reusable Missing LinkTM
- SunRace, 9-Speed, 11-36t
- Stout 3D-forged alloy, 31.8mm, 6-degree rise
- Stout XC, double-butted alloy, 8-degree backsweep, 6-degree upsweep, 10mm rise, 31.8mm
- Front Brake
- Shimano BR-MT200, hydraulic disc, 160/180mm
- Rear Brake
- Shimano BR-MT200, hydraulic disc, 160mm
- Specialized Alloy 29, 25mm internal width, disc-specific
- Front Hub
- Shimano, Center LockTM disc, 9x100mm spacing, quick-release, 28h
- Rear Hub
- Shimano, Center LockTM disc, 9x135mm spacing, quick-release, 32h
- Stainless, 14g
- F: Ground Control Sport, 29x2.3"
R: Fast Trak Sport, 29x2.1"
Tubes: Schrader, 40mm valve
- Myth Sport, steel rails, 155mm
- Alloy, 12mm offset, 2-bolt clamp, 30.9mm
- Specialized Dirt
- Specialized MTB Grip, lock-on
- Our Opinion
Click here for full details.
|Goods||Deposit||Loan||APR||Monthly Payment||Total Payable||Cost of Credit|
|24 Months Interest Free Credit (0% APR)
|£504.00||0% APR Representative||£21.00*||£630.00||£0.00||Lowest monthly payment|
|12 Months Interest Free Credit (0% APR)
|£567.00||0% APR Representative||£47.25*||£630.00||£0.00|
Note: Selecting other items in our site may affect which finance deals are available to you. To confirm, add your required items to your basket and visit the checkout. You can see which packages you qualify for before giving us any personal details.
Please also note that not all of our products on this website are kept at our showroom in Halifax, if you are wanting to come view a product, please call us first.
We will do our best to price match anyone selling the same product as ourselves, most cases we will beat it! Just let us know.
CLICK AND COLLECT
Choose a product online, choose collection instore, pick up as your leasure knowing your product is reserved for you!
FREE DELIVERY OVER £40
No matter where you are in the UK, you will qualify for free delivery as long as you spend over £40, which were sure is easy!
Further usage of this website indicates you are happy for us to do this..
Find out about the cookies we have set and how we use them.