- Model Year
- XS Satin Gloss Black/Chrome - In Stock
S Satin Gloss Black/Chrome - In Stock
M Satin Gloss Black/Chrome - Currently Unavailable
L Satin Gloss Black/Chrome - Currently Unavailable
XL Satin Gloss Black/Chrome - Currently Unavailable
XXL Satin Gloss Black/Chrome - Currently Unavailable
If you're ready to take your trail riding to the next level let us introduce you to your new friend the Rockhopper Pro 29 with a one-by groupset. We built it to be light durable and exceedingly capable but how we did it is far more interesting.
It starts with our new A1 SL alloy frame that features BoostTM QR 141 spacing internal cable routing and optimized tube shapes that save weight and give clean lines to the frame. Lastly our Sport XC 29 geometry adjusts the reach angles and standover height to make for an improved fit across the size range. This is sure to keep you ripping and confident while heading both up and down the trail.
This Rockhopper comes spec'd with Shimano SLX 1x shifting that's simple and worry-free powerful Shimano hydraulic disc brakes that'll stop on a dime and a grippy combo of a Ground Control front and Fast Trak rear tyres that deliver superior control over almost any kind of terrain.
- A1 SL Aluminum, Sport XC 29 Geometry, tapered head tube, internal cable routing, Boost QR 141x9mm forged dropouts, chainstay-mounted disc brake, replaceable alloy derailleur hanger
- RockShox Recon RL, Solo Air, BoostTM, 51mm offset, 80/90/100mm of travel
- Rear Derailleur
- Shimano SLX, Shadow Plus, 11-speed
- Shimano SLX, 11-speed
- Stout Pro, forged alloy Alloy, 30T
- Bottom Bracket
- BSA for 24mm spindle
- KMC X11, 11-speed w/ Missing LinkTM
- SunRace, 11-speed, 11-46t
- Stout 3D-forged alloy, 31.8mm, 6-degree rise
- Stout XC, double-butted alloy, 8-degree backsweep, 6-degree upsweep, 10mm rise, 31.8mm
- Front Brake
- Shimano BR-MT200, hydraulic disc, 160/180mm
- Rear Brake
- Shimano BR-MT200, hydraulic disc, 160mm
- Stout XC 29, 25mm internal width, disc-specific
- Front Hub
- Shimano, Center LockTM disc, 9x100mm spacing, quick-release, 28h
- Rear Hub
- Shimano, Center LockTM disc, 9x141mm spacing, quick-release, 32h
- Stainless, 14g
- F: Ground Control Sport, 29x2.3"
R: Fast Trak Sport, 29x2.1"
Tubes: Presta, 40mm valve
- Henge Sport, steel rails, 143mm
- Alloy, 12mm offset, 2-bolt clamp, 30.9mm
- Specialized Dirt
- Specialized Sip Grip, half-waffle, S/M: regular thickness, L/XL: XL thickness
- Our Opinion
Click here for full details.
|Goods||Deposit||Loan||APR||Monthly Payment||Total Payable||Cost of Credit|
|24 Months Interest Free Credit (0% APR)
|£840.00||0% APR Representative||£35.00*||£1050.00||£0.00||Lowest monthly payment|
|12 Months Interest Free Credit (0% APR)
|£945.00||0% APR Representative||£78.75*||£1050.00||£0.00|
Note: Selecting other items in our site may affect which finance deals are available to you. To confirm, add your required items to your basket and visit the checkout. You can see which packages you qualify for before giving us any personal details.
Please also note that not all of our products on this website are kept at our showroom in Halifax, if you are wanting to come view a product, please call us first.
We will do our best to price match anyone selling the same product as ourselves, most cases we will beat it! Just let us know.
CLICK AND COLLECT
Choose a product online, choose collection instore, pick up as your leasure knowing your product is reserved for you!
FREE DELIVERY OVER £40
No matter where you are in the UK, you will qualify for free delivery as long as you spend over £40, which were sure is easy!
Further usage of this website indicates you are happy for us to do this..
Find out about the cookies we have set and how we use them.