- Model Year
- XS Gloss Dusty Turquoise/Burnt Yellow/Heritage - In Stock
S Gloss Dusty Turquoise/Burnt Yellow/Heritage - In Stock
M Gloss Dusty Turquoise/Burnt Yellow/Heritage - In Stock
L Gloss Dusty Turquoise/Burnt Yellow/Heritage - In Stock
XL Gloss Dusty Turquoise/Burnt Yellow/Heritage - In Stock
XXL Gloss Dusty Turquoise/Burnt Yellow/Heritage - In Stock
The Rockhopper Expert 29 is the perfect bike to begin your dive into the XC world. That's because we built it to be light durable and exceedingly capable but how we did it is almost as fun as riding it.
It starts with our new A1 SL alloy frame that features BoostTM QR 141 spacing internal cable routing and optimized tube shapes that save weight and give clean lines to the frame. Lastly our Sport XC 29 geometry adjusts the reach angles and standover height to make for an improved fit across the size range. This is sure to keep you ripping and confident while heading both up and down the trail.
This Rockhopper comes spec'd with a mix of durable Shimano components powerful Shimano hydraulic disc brakes a grippy Ground Control front tyre and Fast Trak at the rear and an SR Suntour XCR-Air fork with just the right amount of travel.
- A1 SL Aluminum, Sport XC 29 Geometry, tapered head tube, internal cable routing, Boost QR 141x9mm forged dropouts, chainstay-mounted disc brake, replaceable alloy derailleur hanger
- SR Suntour XCR-Air 29, rebound adjust, air spring, 46mm offset, 80/90/100mm of travel (size-specific)
- Rear Derailleur
- Shimano Deore 9-speed
- Front Derailleur
- microSHIFT FD-M462, 2-speed
- Shimano Acera, RapidFire Plus, 9-speed
- Stout, forged alloy, 2x9 Alloy, Steel, 36/22T
- Bottom Bracket
- Square taper, 73mm, internal bearings
- KMC X9EPT, 9-speed, anti-corrosion coating w/ reusable Missing LinkTM
- SunRace, 9-Speed, 11-36t
- Stout 3D-forged alloy, 31.8mm, 6-degree rise
- Stout XC, double-butted alloy, 8-degree backsweep, 6-degree upsweep, 10mm rise, 31.8mm
- Front Brake
- Shimano BR-MT200, hydraulic disc, 160/180mm
- Rear Brake
- Shimano BR-MT200, hydraulic disc, 160mm
- Stout XC 29, 25mm internal width, disc-specific, 2Bliss Ready
- Front Hub
- Shimano, Center LockTM disc, 9x100mm spacing, quick-release, 28h
- Rear Hub
- Shimano, Center LockTM disc, 9x141mm spacing, quick-release, 32h
- Stainless, 14g, black
- F: Ground Control Sport, 29x2.3"
R: Fast Trak Sport, 29x2.1"
Tubes: Presta, 40mm valve
- Henge Sport, steel rails, 143mm
- Alloy, 12mm offset, 2-bolt clamp, 30.9mm
- Specialized Dirt
- Specialized MTB Grip, lock-on
- Our Opinion
Click here for full details.
|Goods||Deposit||Loan||APR||Monthly Payment||Total Payable||Cost of Credit|
|24 Months Interest Free Credit (0% APR)
|£680.00||0% APR Representative||£28.33*||£850.00||£0.00||Lowest monthly payment|
|12 Months Interest Free Credit (0% APR)
|£765.00||0% APR Representative||£63.75*||£850.00||£0.00|
Note: Selecting other items in our site may affect which finance deals are available to you. To confirm, add your required items to your basket and visit the checkout. You can see which packages you qualify for before giving us any personal details.
Please also note that not all of our products on this website are kept at our showroom in Halifax, if you are wanting to come view a product, please call us first.
We will do our best to price match anyone selling the same product as ourselves, most cases we will beat it! Just let us know.
CLICK AND COLLECT
Choose a product online, choose collection instore, pick up as your leasure knowing your product is reserved for you!
FREE DELIVERY OVER £40
No matter where you are in the UK, you will qualify for free delivery as long as you spend over £40, which were sure is easy!
Further usage of this website indicates you are happy for us to do this..
Find out about the cookies we have set and how we use them.