2018 SPECIALIZED Stumpjumper Comp Carbon 29/6Fattie
- Model Year
- S - Currently Unavailable - Please Call For Next Available Date
M - In Stock
L - In Stock
XL - Currently Unavailable - Please Call For Next Available Date
Riding trail requires a bike that can do it all with ease take some hits and be ready to come back for more. And when it comes to this nothing outperforms our Stumpjumper Comp Carbon 29/6Fattie.
It features our FACT 9m carbon fibre for the bulk of the construction in order to provide an ultra-lightweight strong and stiff frame. The carbon moulding process also allowed us to revolutionize how you carry your trail essentials with the all-new SWAT™ Door found at the down tube. This compartment will fit a tube a tool and pump without rattling or compromising the structural integrity of the frame. And to make things even better the Stumpy's design also allows you the opportunity to toggle between 29-inch wheels and 6Fattie wheels (not included) allowing the ultimate in configuration options for the trail at hand.
You'll also find a fast aggressive geometry to complement the 29-inch wheels that features ridiculously short chainstays a roomy top tube a low bottom bracket and a slacked out front end. And for the build we spec'd SRAM's GX 11-speed shifting a RockShox Revelation RC fork with 150mm of travel a custom-tuned Monarch RT at the rear and Roval Traverse 29 alloy wheels. It'll change the way you ride.
- FACT 9m carbon fiber Trail Chassis with Stumpjumper FSR M5 alloy rear end blends stiffness with light weight to form the pinnacle of efficiency, while fully enclosed cable routing and an integrated SWAT™ Door create exceptional handling and zero-hassle storage.
- RockShox Revelation RC fork features a 15x110mm Maxle Ultimate thru-axle, a Solo Air™ spring, and 150mm of plush travel to take on big hits and bumpy terrain with supreme speed and efficiency.
- SRAM's 11-speed GX groupset features a wide gear range that delivers climbing and descending efficiency in spades. On top of this, the one-by setup is notorious for being next to impossible to drop a chain with, plus it provides a significant weight savings in comparison to a standard two-by setup.
- FACT 9m carbon front chassis w/ Specialized M5 Aluminum rear end, 29/6Fattie Trail Geometry, SWAT™ Door integration, PF30 BB, fully enclosed internal cable routing, ManFu link, 12x148mm dropouts, sealed cartridge bearing pivots, replaceable derailleur hanger, 135mm of travel
Rear Shock: RockShox Monarch RT, Rx Trail Tune, AUTOSAG, rebound and 2-position compression adjust, 197x48mm
- RockShox Revelation RC, Solo Air, rebound / low speed compression adjust, tapered steerer, 51mm offset, 15mm Maxle® Stealth thru-axle, 15x110mm Boost™, 150mm of travel
- Rear Derailleur
- SRAM GX, long cage, 11-speed
- SRAM GX, trigger, 11-speed
- Race Face Aeffect, PF30 Steel, 28T
- Bottom Bracket
- Race Face PF30
- KMC X11, 11-speed w/ Missing Link™
- SRAM XG 1150, 11-speed, 10-42t
- Specialized Trail, 3D forged alloy, 4-bolt, 6-degree rise
- Specialized, 6061 alloy, 6-degree upsweep, 8-degree backsweep, 27mm rise, 780mm width
- Front Brake
- SRAM Guide R, hydraulic disc, organic pads, Guide S4 4-piston caliper, 200/180mm rotor
- Rear Brake
- SRAM Guide R, hydraulic disc, organic pads, Guide S4 4-piston caliper, 180/160mm rotor
- Roval Traverse 29, hookless alloy, 29mm internal width, tubeless-ready, 24/28h
- DT Swiss Industry, stainless, 3-cross, 2.0"
- Front: Butcher, GRID casing, Gripton compound, 2Bliss Ready, 29 x 2.3"
Rear: Purgatory, GRID casing, Gripton compound, 2Bliss Ready, 29 x 2.3"
Inner Tubes: Standard, Presta valve
- Body Geometry Henge Comp, hollow Cr-Mo rails, 143mm
- Command Post IRcc, 12-position micro-height adjustable, alien head design, bottom mount cable routing, remote SRL lever, 30.9mm, S: 100mm, M/L/XL: 125mm of travel
Seat Binder: Alloy, 34.9mm
- Specialized Platform, Cr-Mo, 9/16" spindle
- Specialized Sip Grip, half-waffle, S/M: regular thickness, L/XL: XL thickness
- Our Opinion
Click here for full details.
|Goods||Deposit||Loan||APR||Monthly Payment||Total Payable||Cost of Credit|
|Classic Credit 24 Months 4.9%
|£2079.99||4.9% APR Representative||£91.06*||£2705.44||£105.45||Lowest monthly payment|
|Classic Credit 12 months 4.9%
|£2339.99||4.9% APR Representative||£200.10*||£2661.20||£61.21||Lowest borrowing cost|
Note: Selecting other items in our site may affect which finance deals are available to you. To confirm, add your required items to your basket and visit the checkout. You can see which packages you qualify for before giving us any personal details.
Please also note that not all of our products on this website are kept at our showroom in Halifax, if you are wanting to come view a product, please call us first.