2019 SPECIALIZED Enduro Elite 29
Please Include Bike Model
Get 10% Off Full Priced Bikes Use Code 10OFF for 10% Off!
Available On Full RRP Only.
Free Goods Not Available On This Offer
Cannot Be Used Against Cycle Scheme Purchases
Excludes All Whyte Bikes, Santa Cruz and 2020 Cube Bikes.
- Model Year
- S GLOSS WHITE MOUNTAIN/NICE BLUE - In Stock
M GLOSS WHITE MOUNTAIN/NICE BLUE - In Stock
L GLOSS WHITE MOUNTAIN/NICE BLUE - In Stock
XL GLOSS WHITE MOUNTAIN/NICE BLUE - Currently Unavailable
Wait - a long-travel trail bike that climbs well and goes hard on the trail? Yeah we didn?t think it was possible either - until we designed the Enduro Elite. It?s plenty stiff nice and snappy and with 29" wheels descends like a bike possessed. Meet your new trail buddy buddy.
Our quest was to create the perfect long-travel trail bike and it all began with a close look at the geometry. Basically we modernized it - slacking out the front end lengthening the top tube shortening the chainstays and lowering the bottom bracket. All of this together makes the bike truly feel glued to the ground and the platform is more responsive and capable than ever.
We then added some crucial bits to make your ride well better. We're talking stuff like integrated storage with a SWATTM Door at the down tube a triumphant return to a threaded bottom bracket and internal cable routing with guides that makes cabling super easy. And to keep the weight down the frame is constructed with our legendary tough-as-nails X-Wing layout with a FACT 9m carbon fibre chassis and M5 alloy rear-end. To guarantee high degrees of "shredability" this material choice is greeted by 160mm of plush front and rear travel plus a geometry that can be "adjusted" via a shock extension with a "low/high" setting.
For the build this Enduro is packed with drool-worthy gear like SRAM GX Eagle 12-speed shifting powerful SRAM Code R brakes hand-built Roval wheels and a FOX Rhythm 36 fork up front.
- FACT 9m, X-Wing layout, carbon front chassis, M5 alloy rear end, All Mountain Geometry, SWATTM Door integration, threaded BB, fully enclosed internal cable routing, ManFu link, oversized pivot bearings, alloy link and adjustable shock extension, 12x148mm dropouts, replaceable derailleur hanger, 160mm of travel
Rear Shock: FOX Performance FLOAT DPX2, 216x57mm, Shock Block
- FOX Rhythm FLOAT 36, GRIP damper, BoostTM, 160mm of travel
- Rear Derailleur
- SRAM GX Eagle, 12-speed
- SRAM GX Eagle, trigger, 12-speed
- SRAM Descendant, BoostTM, DUB, 170mm Steel, 30T
- Bottom Bracket
- SRAM DUB, threaded BB
- SRAM GX Eagle, 12-speed
- SRAM GX Eagle, 12-speed, 10-50t
- Specialized Trail, forged alloy, 4-bolt, 5mm rise
- Specialized, 6061 alloy, 6-degree upsweep, 8-degree backsweep, 27mm rise, 800mm width
- Front Brake
- SRAM Code R, 4-piston caliper, hydraulic disc, 200mm
- Rear Brake
- SRAM Code R, 4-piston caliper, hydraulic disc, 180mm
- Roval Traverse 29, hookless alloy, 30mm inner width, 2Bliss Ready, 28h
- Front Hub
- Specialized, sealed cartridge bearings, 15x110mm spacing, 28h
- Rear Hub
- Specialized, sealed cartridge bearings, 12x148mm thru-axle, 28h
- DT Competition Race
- F: Butcher, GRID casing, GRIPTON® compound, 2Bliss Ready, 29x2.6"
R: Butcher, GRID casing, GRIPTON® compound, 2Bliss Ready, 29x2.3"
Tubes: Standard, Presta valve
- Body Geometry Phenom Comp, hollow Cr-Mo rails, 143mm
- Command Post IRcc, 16-position micro-height adjustable, two-bolt head, bottom mount cable routing, remote SRL lever, 34.9mm, S: 130mm, M/L/XL: 160mm of travel
- Specialized Dirt
- Specialized Sip Grip, half-waffle, S/M: regular thickness, L/XL: XL thickness
Click here for full details.
|Goods||Deposit||Loan||APR||Monthly Payment||Total Payable||Cost of Credit|
|Low Rate Credit 24 Months (4.9% APR)
|£3039.99||4.9% APR Representative||£133.09*||£3954.16||£154.17||Lowest monthly payment|
|Low Rate Credit 12 Months (4.9% APR)
|£3419.99||4.9% APR Representative||£292.45*||£3889.40||£89.41||Lowest borrowing cost|
Note: Selecting other items in our site may affect which finance deals are available to you. To confirm, add your required items to your basket and visit the checkout. You can see which packages your selected products qualify for before giving us any personal details.
Please also note that not all of our products on this website are kept at our showroom in Halifax, if you are wanting to come view a product, please call us first.