Dollar-for-dollar the Enduro Comp is hard to beat. You get the same full-carbon frame as the Enduro Expert and Elite models loaded with great components that include powerful four-piston disc brakes a wide-range 1X drivetrain and capable RockShox suspension.
- Model Year
- S2 GLOSS AQUA / FLO RED / SATIN BLACK Currently Unavailable
S3 GLOSS AQUA / FLO RED / SATIN BLACK Currently Unavailable
S4 GLOSS AQUA / FLO RED / SATIN BLACK Currently Unavailable
S5 GLOSS AQUA / FLO RED / SATIN BLACK Currently Unavailable
S2 SATIN BLACK / GLOSS BLACK / CHARCOAL Currently Unavailable
S3 SATIN BLACK / GLOSS BLACK / CHARCOAL Currently Unavailable
S4 SATIN BLACK / GLOSS BLACK / CHARCOAL Currently Unavailable
S5 SATIN BLACK / GLOSS BLACK / CHARCOAL Currently Unavailable
- The new Enduro features a full-carbon frameset, boasting 170mm of suspension travel in an all-new design that increases your control and speed over the roughest sections of trail, yet also boasts exceptional pedaling efficiency. We've also given the new Enduro aggressive long, low and slack geometry for a more balanced and confident feel at speed. Finally, you'll find a host smart details, including our SWAT Door down tube storage integration, a creak-free threaded BB, and painless internal cable routing.
- RockShox Lyrik Select, DebonAir, Charger RC damper with rebound adjust, and low-speed compression to lockout, tapered steerer, 42mm offset, 15mm Maxle Stealth thru-axle, 15x110mm Boost, 170mm of travel
- Rear Shock
- Rock Shox Super Deluxe Select Plus, 205x60, Trunnion
- Rear Derailleur
- SRAM NX Eagle, 12-speed
- SRAM NX Eagle, trigger, 12-speed
- SRAM NX Eagle, DUB, 170mm
- Bottom Bracket
- SRAM DUB, BSA 73mm, Threaded
- SRAM NX Eagle, 12-speed
- SRAM NX Eagle, 12-speed, 11-50t
- Specialized Trail, forged alloy, 4-bolt, 5mm rise, 40mm
- Specialized, 7050 alloy, 6-degree upsweep, 8-degree backsweep, 27mm rise, 800mm width
- Front Brake
- SRAM Code R, 4-piston caliper, hydraulic disc, 200mm
- Rear Brake
- SRAM Code R, 4-piston caliper, hydraulic disc, 180mm
- Roval Traverse 29, hookless alloy, 30mm inner width, tubeless ready, 28h
- Front Hub
- Specialized, sealed cartridge bearings, 15x110mm thru-axle, 28h
- Rear Hub
- Specialized, sealed cartridge bearings, 12x148mm thru-axle, 28h
- DT Swiss Industry
- Butcher, GRID TRAIL casing, GRIPTON compound, 29x2.3"
- Bridge Comp, Hollow Cr-mo rails, 155/143mm
- X-Fusion Manic, infinite adjustable, two-bolt head, bottom mount cable routing, remote SRL LE lever, S2/S3 150mm, S4/S5 170mm of travel
Click here for full details.
|Goods||Deposit||Loan||APR||Monthly Payment||Total Payable||Cost of Credit|
|Low Rate Credit 24 Months (4.9% APR)
|£3800.00||4.9% APR Representative||£166.36*||£4942.64||£192.64||Lowest monthly payment|
|Low Rate Credit 18 Months (4.9% APR)
|£4037.50||4.9% APR Representative||£232.91*||£4904.88||£154.88|
|Low Rate Credit 12 Months (4.9% APR)
|£4275.00||4.9% APR Representative||£365.57*||£4861.84||£111.84||Lowest borrowing cost|
Note: Selecting other items in our site may affect which finance deals are available to you. To confirm, add your required items to your basket and visit the checkout. You can see which packages your selected products qualify for before giving us any personal details.
Please also note that not all of our products on this website are kept at our showroom in Halifax, if you are wanting to come view a product, please call us first.