Lightweight yet stiff. Capable yet efficient. Fun yet focused. Hell if Goldilocks ever wanted to drop you our money's on her picking an Epic EVO Comp to do the job.
While the Epic EVO sees a seemingly modest 20-millimeter increase in suspension travel up front over its Epic stablemate and just 10-millimeters out back we've worked overtime to make sure it's been implemented in a way that'll have you saying 'Whoa!' as soon as you hit your first stretch of singletrack.
Meticulously engineered to retain as much of the Epic's standard-setting efficiency as possible the EVO's new suspension kinematics work in concert with Rx XC Tune customized suspension front and rear to ensure you're able to make the absolute most out of every inch of travel on tap while still offering increased anti-squat characteristics for improved pedaling efficiency.
With plenty of practice at staying ahead of the curve the Epic EVO now lays claim to the most capable iteration of our Progressive XC Geometry ever to grace an Epic. It's also more versatile than ever thanks to a new flip chip-equipped rear end that allows riders to adjust headtube angle and bottom bracket height to easily customize Epic EVO's handling characteristics.
Keeping the Epic EVO Comp just right is a well-balanced component mix featuring powerful four-piston Shimano SLX brakes an X-Fusion Manic dropper and RockShox SID Select fork.
- Model Year
- S SATIN CARBON/OAK GREEN METALLIC Currently Unavailable
M SATIN CARBON/OAK GREEN METALLIC Currently Unavailable
L SATIN CARBON/OAK GREEN METALLIC Currently Unavailable
XL SATIN CARBON/OAK GREEN METALLIC Currently Unavailable
- FACT 11m Full Carbon, Progressive XC Geometry, Rider-First Engineered, threaded BB, 12x148mm rear spacing, internal cable routing, 110mm of travel
- Rockshox SID Select, Charger RL Damper, Debon Air, 15x110mm, 44mm offset, 120mm Travel
- Rear Shock
- RockShox Deluxe Select+, Rx XC Tune, Two Position, Rebound Adjust, 190x40mm
- Rear Derailleur
- Shimano SLX M7100, SGS, 12-speed
- Shimano SLX, M7100, 12spd
- Shimano SLX 7100, Hollowtech 2, 32t Chainring, SM: 170mm, M-XL: 175mm
- Bottom Bracket
- Shimano, BB52, Threaded
- Shimano SLX, M7100, 12-speed
- Shimano SLX, CS-M7100, 12-speed, 10-51t
- Specialized XC, 3D-forged alloy, 4-bolt, 6-degree rise
- Specialized Alloy Minirise, 10mm rise, 750mm, 31.8mm clamp
- Front Brake
- Shimano SLX, M7120, 4-piston caliper
- Rear Brake
- Shimano SLX, M7120, 4-piston caliper
- Specialized Alloy, Tubeless Ready, 25mm internal width, 28h
- Front Hub
- Shimano MT400-B, Centerlock 28h, 15x110 Boost
- Rear Hub
- Shimano MT510-B, Centerlock 28h, 12x148 Boost, Microspline
- DT Swiss Industry
- Ground Control, Control casing, GRIPTON compound, 60 TPI, 2Bliss Ready, 29x2.3"
Fast Trak, Control casing, GRIPTON compound, 60 TPI, 2Bliss Ready, 29x2.3"
- Body Geometry Power Sport, steel rails
- X-Fusion Manic, infinite adjustable, two-bolt head, bottom mount cable routing, remote SRL LE lever, SM: 100mm travel, M: 125mm travel, L-XL: 150mm travel
- SWAT EMT Cage-Mount Tool
Click here for full details.
|Goods||Deposit||Loan||APR||Monthly Payment||Total Payable||Cost of Credit|
|Low Rate Credit 24 Months (4.9% APR)
|£3599.20||4.9% APR Representative||£157.57*||£4681.48||£182.48||Lowest monthly payment|
|Low Rate Credit 18 Months (4.9% APR)
|£3824.15||4.9% APR Representative||£220.61*||£4645.83||£146.83|
|Low Rate Credit 12 Months (4.9% APR)
|£4049.10||4.9% APR Representative||£346.25*||£4604.90||£105.90||Lowest borrowing cost|
Note: Selecting other items in our site may affect which finance deals are available to you. To confirm, add your required items to your basket and visit the checkout. You can see which packages your selected products qualify for before giving us any personal details.
Please also note that not all of our products on this website are kept at our showroom in Halifax, if you are wanting to come view a product, please call us first.