Here's proof you don't need tons of suspension travel to tackle challenging trails. Equipped with an all-new longer lower and rowdier chassis we've added 27.5x2.8 wheels and tires to the Fuse 27.5 to create a bike that lets you hit rocks and roots at speed with absolute control.
ROWDY BY DESIGN
The Fuse is loaded with smart touches. The wide-diameter down tube boosts stiffness. The low-slung top tube improves manoeuvrability on tight trails. And while this Fuse's 27.5x2.8 tires give it tons of traction and stability it's also compatible with 29er wheels and tires.
Fail to nail the geometry and advanced designs will still amount to nothing on the trail. Fuse gets it right. The long reach gives you even weight distribution. The slack head angle lends confidence on sketchy descents. The steep seat angle makes quick work of steep climbs.
SMART PARTS PICK
Plus-size tires provide insane traction and stability on the choppiest trails.
130-millimeters of suspension courtesy of a RockShox Judy Silver TK fork.
Highlights include hydraulic disc brakes a dropper post and single-ring drivetrain.
- Model Year
- XS Gloss Tarmac Black / Abalone Currently Unavailable
S Gloss Tarmac Black / Abalone Currently Unavailable
M Gloss Tarmac Black / Abalone Currently Unavailable
L Gloss Tarmac Black / Abalone Currently Unavailable
XL Gloss Tarmac Black / Abalone Currently Unavailable
- Specialized A1 Aluminum, 148mm thru-axle, tapered head tube, internal cable routing
- RockShox Judy Silver TK, air spring, 42mm offset, 130mm of travel
- Rear Derailleur
- Shimano Deore M5100, SGS, 11-speed
- Shimano Deore, M5100, 11spd
- Stout, forged alloy, 76mm BCD
- KMC X11EPT, 11-speed, anti-corrosion coating w/ reusable Missing Link
- Shimano Deore, 11spd, 11-51t
- Stout 3D-forged alloy, 31.8mm, 6-degree rise
- Stout Riser, double-butted alloy, 9-degree backsweep, 5-degree upsweep, 15mm rise, 750mm / 780mm width, 31.8mm
- Front Brake
- Shimano BR-MT200, 180mm
- Rear Brake
- Shimano BR-MT200, 160mm
- Stout Trail 27.5, 38mm internal width, disc-specific
- Front Hub
- Shimano MT400-B, Centerlock 28h, 15x110 Boost
- Rear Hub
- Shimano MT400-B, Centerlock 32h, 12x148 Boost
- Stainless, 14g
- Butcher GRID TRAIL, GRIPTON compound, 2Bliss Ready, 27.5x2.8"
Slaughter GRID TRAIL, GRIPTON compound, 2Bliss Ready, 27.5x2.8"
- Body Geometry Bridge Saddle, steel rails
- TranzX Dropper, 30.9mm, XS-S: 100mm, M-XL: 120mm
Click here for full details.
|Goods||Deposit||Loan||APR||Monthly Payment||Total Payable||Cost of Credit|
|Low Rate Credit 24 Months (4.9% APR)
|£839.20||4.9% APR Representative||£36.74*||£1091.56||£42.56||Lowest monthly payment|
|Low Rate Credit 18 Months (4.9% APR)
|£891.65||4.9% APR Representative||£51.44*||£1083.27||£34.27|
|Low Rate Credit 12 Months (4.9% APR)
|£944.10||4.9% APR Representative||£80.73*||£1073.66||£24.66||Lowest borrowing cost|
Note: Selecting other items in our site may affect which finance deals are available to you. To confirm, add your required items to your basket and visit the checkout. You can see which packages your selected products qualify for before giving us any personal details.
Please also note that not all of our products on this website are kept at our showroom in Halifax, if you are wanting to come view a product, please call us first.