- Model Year
- S - Currently Unavailable
M - In Stock
L - In Stock
XL - Currently Unavailable
If your idea of trail riding follows the philosophy of ""go big or go home"" you simply can't beat the agility and responsiveness that a 650b wheels provide. Knowing this we built our Stumpjumper Expert 650b to be the ultimate all-rounder trail bike.
It features our FACT 9m carbon fibre for the bulk of the construction in order to provide an ultra-lightweight strong and stiff frame. The carbon moulding process also allowed us to revolutionize how you carry your trail essentials with the all-new SWAT™ Door found at the down tube. This compartment will fit a tube a tool and pump without rattling or compromising the structural integrity of the frame.
You'll also find an aggressive nimble geometry to complement the 650b wheels that features ridiculously short chainstays a roomy top tube a low bottom bracket and a slacked out front end. And for the build we spec'd some of SRAM's best performing and durable 12-speed components a FOX 34 Performance fork with 150mm of travel and hand-built Roval Traverse 650b carbon wheels. It's a bike that will have you never looking back unless it's to see your buddies eating your dust.
- FACT 9m carbon fiber Trail Chassis with Stumpjumper FSR M5 alloy rear end blends stiffness with light weight to form the pinnacle of efficiency, while fully enclosed cable routing and an integrated SWAT™ Door create exceptional handling and zero-hassle storage.
- The FOX 34 fork features 150mm of plush travel to take on big hits and bumpy terrain with supreme confidence and efficiency.
- SRAM's 12-speed GX Eagle drivetrain, with a Truvativ Descendent crank, features an ultra-wide gear range that delivers climbing and descending efficiency in spades. On top of this, the one-by setup is notorious for being next to impossible to drop a chain with, plus it provides a significant weight savings in comparison to a standard two-by setup.
- FACT 9m carbon front chassis w/ Specialized M5 Aluminum rear end, 27.5 Trail Geometry, SWAT™ Door integration, PF30 BB, fully enclosed internal cable routing, 12x148mm dropouts, sealed cartridge bearing pivots, replaceable derailleur hanger, 150mm of travel
Rear Shock: RockShox Monarch RT3, Rx Trail Tune, AUTOSAG, rebound and 3-position compression adjust, 197x48mm
- FOX 34 Performance 27.5, 44mm offset, 15x110mm thru-axle, 150mm of travel
- Rear Derailleur
- SRAM GX Eagle, 12-speed
- SRAM GX Eagle, trigger, 12-speed
- Truvativ Descendant, aluminum, Boost™ 148, 170mm crankarm, 30mm spindle 32T
- Bottom Bracket
- SRAM GX Eagle, 12-speed w/ PowerLock®
- SRAM GX Eagle, 12-speed, 10-50t
- Specialized Trail, 3D forged alloy, 4-bolt, 6-degree rise
- Specialized Trail, 7050 alloy, 8-degree backsweep, 6-degree upsweep, 27mm rise, 780mm, 31.8mm clamp
- Front Brake
- SRAM Guide R, hydraulic disc, organic pads, Guide S4 4-piston caliper, 200/180mm rotor
- Rear Brake
- SRAM Guide R, hydraulic disc, organic pads, Guide S4 4-piston caliper, 180/160mm rotor
- Roval Traverse Carbon 27.5, hookless carbon, 30mm inner width, 24/28h, tubeless ready, hand-built
- DT Swiss Industry, stainless, 3-cross, 2.0"
- Front: Butcher, GRID casing, Gripton compound, 2Bliss Ready, 27.5 x 2.6"
Rear: Butcher, GRID casing, Gripton compound, 2Bliss Ready, 27.5 x 2.6"
Inner Tubes: Standard, Presta valve
- Body Geometry Henge Comp, hollow Cr-Mo rails, 143mm
- Command Post IRcc, 12-position micro-height adjustable, alien head design, bottom mount cable routing, remote SRL lever, 30.9mm, S: 100mm, M/L/XL: 125mm of travel
Seat Binder: Alloy, 34.9mm
- Specialized Platform, Cr-Mo, 9/16" spindle
- Specialized Sip Grip, half-waffle, S/M: regular thickness, L/XL: XL thickness
- Our Opinion
Click here for full details.
|Goods||Deposit||Loan||APR||Monthly Payment||Total Payable||Cost of Credit|
|Low Rate Credit 24 Months (4.9% APR)
|£2959.99||4.9% APR Representative||£129.59*||£3850.16||£150.17||Lowest monthly payment|
|Low Rate Credit 12 Months (4.9% APR)
|£3329.99||4.9% APR Representative||£284.76*||£3787.12||£87.13||Lowest borrowing cost|
Note: Selecting other items in our site may affect which finance deals are available to you. To confirm, add your required items to your basket and visit the checkout. You can see which packages you qualify for before giving us any personal details.
Please also note that not all of our products on this website are kept at our showroom in Halifax, if you are wanting to come view a product, please call us first.
We will do our best to price match anyone selling the same product as ourselves, most cases we will beat it! Just let us know.
CLICK AND COLLECT
Choose a product online, choose collection instore, pick up as your leasure knowing your product is reserved for you!
FREE DELIVERY OVER £40
No matter where you are in the UK, you will qualify for free delivery as long as you spend over £40, which were sure is easy!
Further usage of this website indicates you are happy for us to do this..
Find out about the cookies we have set and how we use them.