2018 SPECIALIZED Stumpjumper Comp Carbon 650b
2018 SPECIALIZED Stumpjumper Comp Carbon 650b
- Model Year
- S - In Stock
M - In Stock
L - Currently Unavailable - Please Call For Next Available Date
XL - Currently Unavailable - Please Call For Next Available Date
When you need all of today's tech and an agile wheel size you can't beat the Stumpjumper Comp Carbon 650b.
It features our FACT 9m carbon fibre for the bulk of the construction in order to provide an ultra-lightweight strong and stiff frame. The carbon moulding process also allowed us to revolutionize how you carry your trail essentials with the all-new SWATâ„¢ Door found at the down tube. This compartment will fit a tube a tool and pump without rattling or compromising the structural integrity of the frame.
You'll also find an aggressive nimble geometry to complement the 29-inch wheels that features ridiculously short chainstays a roomy top tube a low bottom bracket and a slacked out front end. And for the build we spec'd SRAM's GX 11-speed shifting a RockShox Revelation RC fork with 150mm of travel a custom-tuned Monarch RT at the rear and Roval Traverse 650b alloy wheels. It'll change the way you ride.
- FACT 9m carbon fiber Trail Chassis with Stumpjumper FSR M5 alloy rear end blends stiffness with light weight to form the pinnacle of efficiency, while fully enclosed cable routing and an integrated SWATâ„¢ Door create exceptional handling and zero-hassle storage.
- RockShox Revelation RC fork features a 15x110mm Maxle Ultimate thru-axle, a Solo Airâ„¢ spring, and 150mm of plush travel to take on big hits and bumpy terrain with supreme speed and efficiency.
- SRAM's 11-speed GX groupset features a wide gear range that delivers climbing and descending efficiency in spades. On top of this, the one-by setup is notorious for being next to impossible to drop a chain with, plus it provides a significant weight savings in comparison to a standard two-by setup.
- FACT 9m carbon front chassis w/ Specialized M5 Aluminum rear end, 27.5 Trail Geometry, SWATâ„¢ Door integration, PF30 BB, fully enclosed internal cable routing, 12x148mm dropouts, sealed cartridge bearing pivots, replaceable derailleur hanger, 150mm of travel
Rear Shock: RockShox Monarch RT, Rx Trail Tune, AUTOSAG, rebound and 2-position compression adjust, 197x48mm
- RockShox Revelation RC, Solo Air, rebound / low speed compression adjust, tapered steerer, 46mm offset, 15mm MaxleÂ® Stealth thru-axle, 15x100mm Boostâ„¢, 150mm of travel
- Rear Derailleur
- SRAM GX, long cage, 11-speed
- SRAM GX, trigger, 11-speed
- Race Face Aeffect, PF30 Steel, 30T
- Bottom Bracket
- Race Face PF30
- KMC X11, 11-speed w/ Missing Linkâ„¢
- SRAM XG 1150, 11-speed, 10-42t
- Specialized Trail, 3D forged alloy, 4-bolt, 6-degree rise
- Specialized, 6061 alloy, 6-degree upsweep, 8-degree backsweep, 27mm rise, 780mm width
- Front Brake
- SRAM Guide R, hydraulic disc, organic pads, Guide S4 4-piston caliper, 200/180mm rotor
- Rear Brake
- SRAM Guide R, hydraulic disc, organic pads, Guide S4 4-piston caliper, 180/160mm rotor
- Roval Traverse 27.5, hookless alloy, 29mm internal width, tubeless-ready, 24/28h
- DT Swiss Industry, stainless, 3-cross, 2.0"
- Front: Butcher, GRID casing, Gripton compound, 2Bliss Ready, 27.5 x 2.6"
Rear: Butcher, GRID casing, Gripton compound, 2Bliss Ready, 27.5 x 2.6"
Inner Tubes: Standard, Presta valve
- Body Geometry Henge Comp, hollow Cr-Mo rails, 143mm
- Command Post IRcc, 12-position micro-height adjustable, alien head design, bottom mount cable routing, remote SRL lever, 30.9mm, S: 100mm, M/L/XL: 125mm of travel
Seat Binder: Alloy, 34.9mm
- Specialized Platform, Cr-Mo, 9/16" spindle
- Specialized Sip Grip, half-waffle, S/M: regular thickness, L/XL: XL thickness
- Our Opinion
Click here for full details.
|Goods||Deposit||Loan||APR||Monthly Payment||Total Payable||Cost of Credit|
|Low Rate Credit 24 Months (4.9% APR)
|£2079.99||4.9% APR Representative||£91.06*||£2705.44||£105.45||Lowest monthly payment|
|Low Rate Credit 12 Months (4.9% APR)
|£2339.99||4.9% APR Representative||£200.10*||£2661.20||£61.21||Lowest borrowing cost|
Note: Selecting other items in our site may affect which finance deals are available to you. To confirm, add your required items to your basket and visit the checkout. You can see which packages you qualify for before giving us any personal details.
Please also note that not all of our products on this website are kept at our showroom in Halifax, if you are wanting to come view a product, please call us first.
We will do our best to price match anyone selling the same product as ourselves, most cases we will beat it! Just let us know.
CLICK AND COLLECT
Choose a product online, choose collection instore, pick up as your leasure knowing your product is reserved for you!
FREE DELIVERY OVER £40
No matter where you are in the UK, you will qualify for free delivery as long as you spend over £40, which were sure is easy!