2019 SPECIALIZED Turbo Como 5.0 Low-Entry Women's
Get 10% Off Full Priced Bikes Use Code 10OFF for 10% Off!
Available On Full RRP Only.
Free Goods Not Available On This Offer
Cannot Be Used Against Cycle Scheme Purchases
Excludes All 2019 Whyte Bikes and Santa Cruz Bikes
- Model Year
- S Charcoal/Black/Chrome - In Stock
L Charcoal/Black/Chrome - Currently Unavailable
When it comes to e-bikes you won't often find the words "stylish" and "fun" in their descriptions - that is until the Turbo Como 5.0 Low-Entry burst onto the scene. With a comfortable geometry a modern look and an additional boost from the fully integrated motor and battery this Turbo Como brings more fun to your bike ride than you ever could have imagined. It's you only faster.
Beginning with a completely redesigned and integrated Turbo 1.2 motor the Como proves itself as the fastest most comfortable urban bike you've ever perched yourself upon. First off our proprietary Rx Street Tune takes the power of a belt-driven motor that's smooth silent and free of annoying vibrations and makes it optimized for riding in an urban environment by reacting to the amount of force you apply to the pedals. Think of it this way: The more power you put out the more power the motor puts out (up to 25kph) and this makes accelerations from a standstill both quick and efficient. Perfect.
For the Como we developed a custom battery we call the Specialized U1-500 that seamlessly integrates into the frame plus it's lockable and easily removable for simplified charging. With this battery the Turbo Como delivers some extra "oomph" with plenty of juice to accompany you on your cruise down the bike path a trip to the grocery store or even to that new caf? on the other side of the city.
We also developed a custom 2.2-inch computer with the German powerhouse BLOKS. It offers you a wide range of features like navigation tracking diagnostics and ride history. You can also peruse these screens via the custom handlebar remote without ever removing your hands from the bars.
This Como features our Ground Control Geometry that makes it easy to put a foot down at a stop sign while eliminating the struggle that is getting on and off of the bike. And to top off all of these innovative features we chose a high-end spec that includes Shimano XT/SLX 11-speed components four-piston hydraulic disc brakes racks and fenders.
- Turbo Aluminum, low-entry frame, bottom bracket motor mount, Ground Control Geometry, fully integrated & lockable down tube battery, internal cable routing, fender/rack mounts, Smooth Welds
- SR Suntour NCX E25, steel steerer, 15mm thru-axle, 44mm offset, 50mm of travel
- Rear Derailleur
- Shimano XT, Shadow Plus, GS cage, 11-speed
- Gear Shifters
- Shimano SLX, 11-speed
- 40T, 104 BCD w/ chainguard
- Shimano HG601, 11-speed
- Shimano SLX, 11-speed, 11-42t
- Specialized Flowset, alloy, 20-degree w/ display mount, 31,8mm
- Specialized, alloy, 30-degree backsweep, 26mm rise, 680mm width, 31.8mm
- Front Brake
- Shimano BR-MT500, hydraulic disc, 180mm
- Rear Brake
- Shimano BR-MT500, hydraulic disc, 160mm
- 700C disc, double-wall alloy, sleeved
- Rear Hub
- Specialized front hub disc, sealed bearings, 15mm thru-axle, 28h
- Front Hub
- Specialized, sealed cartridge bearings, 12x148mm thru-axle, 28h
- Stainless, 14g
- F: Nimbus Armadillo Reflect, 700x45mm, 60 TPI
R: Nimbus Armadillo Reflect, 700x45mm, 60 TPI
Tubes: Presta, 40mm valve
- Body Geometry Comfort Gel, 200mm
- Specialized, 6061 alloy, 2-bolt clamp, 0mm setback, 30.9mm
- Specialized Commuter w/ grip tape & reflectors
- Body Geometry Women's Contour
- Motor: Specialized 1.2, Custom Rx Street-tuned motor, 250W Nominal
Battery: Specialized U1-500, On/Off button, state of charge display, 500Wh
Display: Custom 2.2" computer. LCD display, USB plug, stem mount w/ custom handlebar remote
Wiring Harness: Custom Specialized wiring harness
Charger: Custom charger, 42V4A w/ Rosenberger plug
Rack: Turbo Rack, Closed Platform, direct fender mount, Racktime-compatible
Kickstand: Specialized kickstand, 40mm mount
Mudguards: Specialized DRYTECH fenders, 52mm width, aluminum fenderstays
Lighting (F): Supernova V521s, 205lm w/ alloy mount to fork arch
Lighting (R): Supernova E3, alloy housing, 3-LED, 250-degree visibility, fender mount
Click here for full details.
|Goods||Deposit||Loan||APR||Monthly Payment||Total Payable||Cost of Credit|
|Low Rate Credit 24 Months (4.9% APR)
|£1920.00||4.9% APR Representative||£84.06*||£2497.44||£97.44||Lowest monthly payment|
|Low Rate Credit 12 Months (4.9% APR)
|£2160.00||4.9% APR Representative||£184.71*||£2456.52||£56.52||Lowest borrowing cost|
Note: Selecting other items in our site may affect which finance deals are available to you. To confirm, add your required items to your basket and visit the checkout. You can see which packages your selected products qualify for before giving us any personal details.
Please also note that not all of our products on this website are kept at our showroom in Halifax, if you are wanting to come view a product, please call us first.