2021 SPECIALIZED Turbo Creo SL Expert EVO
CONTACT US FOR THE BEST PRICE
TO PRICEMATCH A BETTER PRICE
Please Include Bike Model
Use Code 10OFF for 10% Off All Full Priced Items!
Available On Full RRP Only.
Free Goods Not Available On This Offer
Excludes Whyte, Specialized and Cube.
- Model Year
- XS Forest Green / Chameleon Currently Unavailable
S Forest Green / Chameleon Currently Unavailable
M Forest Green / Chameleon In Stock
L Forest Green / Chameleon Currently Unavailable
XL Forest Green / Chameleon Currently Unavailable
XXL Forest Green / Chameleon Currently Unavailable
What is it about gravel that's so appealing? Is it the break from hectic city streets and cars? Is it the audible crunch of rocks beneath your tires? Or maybe it's just the feeling of adventure? Whatever it is the Turbo Creo SL EVO is here to assist you further into the forest down the gravel road or on your next adventure. It features the same motor battery and frame as its road-oriented cousin but takes advantage of tire clearance and adds in some adventure-ready components to take you wherever your heart desires. It's you only faster.
The Turbo Creo SL Expert EVO features out Fact 11r carbon chassis. Yes that's the same one on the S-Works model and you'll also get the new Future Shock 2.0. For the spec we included a 1x Shimano Ultegra Di2 build with an XT rear derailleur and an 11-42t cassette to take on shifting and braking duties while Roval C 38 Disc carbon wheels get wrapped in 38mm Pathfinder Pro 2Bliss Ready tires to keep you rolling worry-free and super fast no matter the terrain. And filling out the build are our Adventure Gear bars with 12 degrees of flare a Future Stem Pro an X-Fusion 50mm Manic Dropper seatpost and our fan-favorite Body Geometry Power Expert saddle.
- FACT 11r carbon, Open Road Geometry, front/rear thru-axles, fully integrated down tube battery, internal cable routing, fender/rack mounts, BoostTM 12x148mm
- Future Shock 2.0 w/ Smooth Boot, BoostTM 12x110mm thru-axle, flat-mount disc
- Rear Derailleur
- Shimano Deore XT Di2, Shadow Plus, 11-speed
- Gear Shifters
- Shimano Ultegra Di2 Disc R8070
- Praxis Carbon Crank Arms
- Shimano Ultegra, 11-speed
- Shimano XT, 11-speed, 11-42t
- Future Stem, Pro
- Specialized Adventure Gear Hover, 103mm drop x 70mm reach x 12Âº flare
- Front Brake
- Shimano 105, Hydraulic disc
- Rear Brake
- Shimano 105, Hydraulic disc
- Rear Hub
- Tubeless Valve
- F:Pathfinder Pro 2Bliss Ready, Transparent Sidewall, 700x38c
R:Pathfinder Pro 2Bliss Ready, Transparent Sidewall, 700 x 38c
- Body Geometry Power Expert
- X-Fusion Manic Dropper, 50mm travel
- Supacaz Super Sticky Kush
Fender Clamp Adaptor
Custom Specialized wiring harness w/ chargeport
- F: Roval C 38 Disc, carbon, tubeless-ready, 38mm depth, 24h
R: Roval C 38 Disc, carbon, tubeless-ready, 38mm depth, 24h
- Seat Clamp
- Alloy, 30.8mm
- Specialized SL1-320, fully integrated, 320Wh
Custom charger, 48V System w/ SL system charger plug
- Specialized TCU, 10-LED State of charge, 3-LED Ride Mode display, ANT+/Bluetooth®
- Wheel Size
Click here for full details.
|Goods||Deposit||Loan||APR||Monthly Payment||Total Payable||Cost of Credit|
|Low Rate Credit 24 Months (4.9% APR)
|£6000.00||4.9% APR Representative||£262.67*||£7804.08||£304.08||Lowest monthly payment|
|Low Rate Credit 12 Months (4.9% APR)
|£6750.00||4.9% APR Representative||£577.21*||£7676.52||£176.52||Lowest borrowing cost|
Note: Selecting other items in our site may affect which finance deals are available to you. To confirm, add your required items to your basket and visit the checkout. You can see which packages your selected products qualify for before giving us any personal details.
Please also note that not all of our products on this website are kept at our showroom in Halifax, if you are wanting to come view a product, please call us first.