2021 SPECIALIZED Turbo Creo SL Expert
CONTACT US FOR THE BEST PRICE
TO PRICEMATCH A BETTER PRICE
Please Include Bike Model
Use Code 10OFF for 10% Off All Full Priced Items!
Available On Full RRP Only.
Free Goods Not Available On This Offer
Excludes Whyte, Specialized and Cube.
- Model Year
- XS Flo Red / Metallic White Silver / Carbon Currently Unavailable
S Flo Red / Metallic White Silver / Carbon Currently Unavailable
M Flo Red / Metallic White Silver / Carbon Currently Unavailable
L Flo Red / Metallic White Silver / Carbon Currently Unavailable
XL Flo Red / Metallic White Silver / Carbon Currently Unavailable
XXL Flo Red / Metallic White Silver / Carbon Currently Unavailable
We have a long history of developing the world's highest performing road bikes. Tarmac Venge Roubaix Allez Diverge-each one dominates their respective category featuring the best technologies in the industry. And while that's a tough palmarÃ¨s to follow the Turbo Creo SL redefines e-road bike performance. It's lightweight smooth capable and lively-all with the power to flatten mountains laugh at headwinds and go farther than you ever thought possible. It's you only faster.
The Turbo Creo SL Expert features out Fact 11r carbon chassis. Yes that's the same one on the S-Works model and you'll also get the new Future Shock 2.0. For the spec we included a 1x Shimano Ultegra Di2 build with an XT rear derailleur and an 11-42t cassette to take on shifting and braking duties while Roval C 38 Disc carbon wheels get wrapped in 30mm Turbo Pro tires to keep you rolling worry-free and super fast. And filling out the build are our Future Stem Pro alloy Expert Hover bars and our fan-favorite Body Geometry Power Expert saddle.
- FACT 11r carbon, Open Road Geometry, front/rear thru-axles, fully integrated down tube battery, internal cable routing, fender/rack mounts, BoostTM 12x148mm
- Future Shock 2.0 w/ Smooth Boot, BoostTM 12x110mm thru-axle, flat-mount disc
- Rear Derailleur
- Shimano Deore XT Di2, Shadow Plus, 11-speed
- Gear Shifters
- Shimano Ultegra Di2 Disc R8070
- Praxis Alloy Cranks Praxis, 46T, 110BCD
- Shimano Ultegra, 11-speed
- Shimano XT, 11-speed, 11-42t
- Future Stem, Pro
- Specialized Hover Expert, Alloy, 125mm Drop, 75mm Reach w/Di2 Hole
- Front Brake
- Shimano 105, Hydraulic disc
- Rear Brake
- Shimano 105, Hydraulic disc
- Rear Hub
- Tubeless Valve
- F:Specialized Turbo Pro, 700x30
R:Specialized Turbo Pro, 700x30
- Body Geometry Power Expert
- Roval Terra Carbon Seat Post, 20mm Offset
- Supacaz Super Sticky Kush
Fender Clamp Adaptor
Custom Specialized wiring harness w/ chargeport
- F: Roval C 38 Disc, carbon, tubeless-ready, 38mm depth, 24h
R: Roval C 38 Disc, carbon, tubeless-ready, 38mm depth, 24h
- Seat Clamp
- Alloy, 30.8mm
- Specialized SL1-320, fully integrated, 320Wh
Custom charger, 48V System w/ SL system charger plug
- Specialized TCU, 10-LED State of charge, 3-LED Ride Mode display, ANT+/Bluetooth®
- Wheel Size
Click here for full details.
|Goods||Deposit||Loan||APR||Monthly Payment||Total Payable||Cost of Credit|
|Low Rate Credit 24 Months (4.9% APR)
|£6000.00||4.9% APR Representative||£262.67*||£7804.08||£304.08||Lowest monthly payment|
|Low Rate Credit 12 Months (4.9% APR)
|£6750.00||4.9% APR Representative||£577.21*||£7676.52||£176.52||Lowest borrowing cost|
Note: Selecting other items in our site may affect which finance deals are available to you. To confirm, add your required items to your basket and visit the checkout. You can see which packages your selected products qualify for before giving us any personal details.
Please also note that not all of our products on this website are kept at our showroom in Halifax, if you are wanting to come view a product, please call us first.