We designed the Turbo Levo Comp to be a proper trail bike first and foremost. It takes geo kinematics and design cues from our newest trail bikes like the Stumpjumper and adds industry-leading tech that gives you the power to ride more trails. New motor? Check. New battery? Check. Incredibly lightweight and capable chassis? Check and double-check.
ROWDY DESCENTS. STEEP CLIMBS? HELL. YES.
The Turbo Levo is a fully-fledged progressive trail bike. We've lengthened the reach kept the chainstays nice and short and maintained a low centre of gravity. Next we slackened the head angle for more confident descents and steepened the seat angle to improve climbing efficiency. It's dialled.
MORE POWER MORE RANGE
The Levo's Specialized 2.1 motor amplifies your pedalling input by a mind blowing 410%. Our M2 batteries provides you with plenty of range. What's more our Mission Control App can handle battery management automatically ensuring your battery will last as long as you need it to. More power. More miles per ride. More awesome.
M5 alloy Sidearm frame offers outstanding ride quality and control.
Smoothest most powerful motor on the market.
160mm travel Fox Float 36 Rhythm fork.
- Model Year
- S Spruce / Tarmac Black Currently Unavailable
M Spruce / Tarmac Black Currently Unavailable
L Spruce / Tarmac Black Currently Unavailable
XL Spruce / Tarmac Black Currently Unavailable
S Redwood / White Mountains Currently Unavailable
M Redwood / White Mountains Currently Unavailable
L Redwood / White Mountains Currently Unavailable
XL Redwood / White Mountains Currently Unavailable
S Oak Green Metallic / Black / Gloss White mtns Currently Unavailable
M Oak Green Metallic / Black / Gloss White mtns Currently Unavailable
L Oak Green Metallic / Black / Gloss White mtns Currently Unavailable
XL Oak Green Metallic / Black / Gloss White mtns Currently Unavailable
S Black / Flo Red Currently Unavailable
M Black / Flo Red Currently Unavailable
L Black / Flo Red 1101188 Currently Unavailable
XL Black / Flo Red Currently Unavailable
- Specialized M5 Premium Aluminum, 29 Trail Geometry, integrated down tube battery, enclosed internal cable, dropper post routing, 148mm spacing, fully sealed cartridge bearings, 150mm of travel
- Fox Float 36 Rhythm, Grip damper, 160mm, Sweep-Adj, 51mm rake, Kabolt Axle
- Rear Derailleur
- Shimano SLX M7100, SGS, 12-speed
- Gear Shifters
- Shimano SLX, M7100, 12spd
- Praxis forged M30, custom offset
- Shimano SLX, M7100, 12-speed
- Shimano SLX, CS-M7100, 12-speed, 10-51t
- Alloy Trail Stem, 35mm bar bore
- Specialized, 6061 alloy, 6-degree upsweep, 8-degree backsweep, 30mm rise, 800mm width
- Front Brake
- Shimano SLX M7120, 4-piston caliper, hydraulic disc, 200mm
- Rear Brake
- Shimano SLX M7120, 4-piston caliper, hydraulic disc, 180mm
- Roval 29, hookless alloy, 30mm inner width, tubeless ready
- Rear Hub
- Shimano MT510-B, Centerlock 28h, 12x148 Boost, Microspline
- Front Hub
- Shimano MT400-B, Centerlock 28h, 15x110 Boost
- DT Swiss Industry
- Butcher, GRID TRAIL casing, GRIPTON compound, 2Bliss Ready, 29x2.6"
Eliminator, GRID TRAIL casing, GRIPTON compound, 2Bliss Ready, 29x2.3"
- Bridge Comp, Hollow Cr-mo rails, 155/143mm
- X-Fusion Manic, infinite adjustable, two-bolt head, bottom mount cable routing, remote SRL LE lever, 34.9mm, S: 125mm, M/L: 150mm, XL: 170mm
- Rear Shock
- FOX Float DPS Performance, 3-position adjustment, 52.5x210mm, Rx Trail Tune
- Specialized 2.1, custom Rx Trail-tuned motor, 250W nominal
- Specialized M2-700, integrated battery w/rock guard, 700Wh
- Specialized TCU, 10-LED State of charge, 3-LED Ride Mode display, ANT+/Bluetooth
Click here for full details.
|Goods||Deposit||Loan||APR||Monthly Payment||Total Payable||Cost of Credit|
|Low Rate Credit 24 Months (4.9% APR)
|£5039.20||4.9% APR Representative||£220.61*||£6554.44||£255.44||Lowest monthly payment|
|Low Rate Credit 18 Months (4.9% APR)
|£5354.15||4.9% APR Representative||£308.87*||£6504.51||£205.51|
|Low Rate Credit 12 Months (4.9% APR)
|£5669.10||4.9% APR Representative||£484.78*||£6447.26||£148.26||Lowest borrowing cost|
Note: Selecting other items in our site may affect which finance deals are available to you. To confirm, add your required items to your basket and visit the checkout. You can see which packages your selected products qualify for before giving us any personal details.
Please also note that not all of our products on this website are kept at our showroom in Halifax, if you are wanting to come view a product, please call us first.