Here's where the gloves come off the Turbo Levo Expert Carbon sheds serious weight with its advanced carbon front triangle and brings a high level of technical capability with a FOX 36 fork and DPS shock.
ROWDY DESCENTS. STEEP CLIMBS? HELL. YES.
The Turbo Levo is a fully-fledged progressive trail bike. We've lengthened the reach kept the chainstays nice and short and maintained a low centre of gravity. Next we slackened the head angle for more confident descents and steepened the seat angle to improve climbing efficiency. It's dialled.
MORE POWER MORE RANGE
The Levo's Specialized 2.1 motor amplifies your pedalling input by a mind blowing 410%. Our M2 batteries provides you with plenty of range. What's more our Mission Control App can handle battery management automatically ensuring your battery will last as long as you need it to. More power. More miles per ride. More awesome.
Carbon/M5 alloy Sidearm frame shed weight and adds control.
Smoothest most powerful motor on the market.
160mm travel Fox Float 36 Performance Elite fork.
- Model Year
- S Gunmetal / Redwood / Black Currently Unavailable
M Gunmetal / Redwood / Black Currently Unavailable
L Gunmetal / Redwood / Black Currently Unavailable
XL Gunmetal / Redwood / Black Currently Unavailable
S Cobalt Blue Currently Unavailable
M Cobalt Blue Currently Unavailable
L Cobalt Blue Currently Unavailable
XL Cobalt Blue Currently Unavailable
- FACT 9m Carbon w/ M5 alloy rear triangle, 29 Trail Geometry, Integrated down tube battery, enclosed internal cable, dropper post routing, 148mm spacing, fully sealed cartridge bearings, 150mm of travel
- Fox Float 36 Performance Elite, Grip2 damper, 160mm, 51mm rake, HSC, LSC, HSR, LSR, Kabolt axle
- Rear Derailleur
- Sram X01 Eagle, 12-speed
- Gear Shifters
- SRAM XO1 Eagle trigger, 12-speed, single click
- Praxis forged M30, custom offset
- SRAM GX Eagle, 12-speed
- Sram XG-1275, 12-speed, 10-52t
- Alloy Trail Stem, 35mm bar bore
- Specialized Trail, 7050 alloy, 8-degree backsweep, 6-degree upsweep, 30mm rise, 780mm, 35mm clamp
- Front Brake
- SRAM Code RS, 4-piston caliper, hydraulic disc, S/M: 200mm, L/XL: 220mm
- Rear Brake
- SRAM Code RS, 4-piston caliper, hydraulic disc, 200mm
- Roval Traverse 29 Alloy, 30mm inner width, hand-built, 2Bliss Ready
- Rear Hub
- Roval DT Swiss 360, 3-pawl design, SRAM XD driver body, 12mm thru-axle, 148mm spacing, 28h
- Front Hub
- Roval, sealed cartridge bearings, 15x110mm spacing, 28h
- DT Swiss Competition Race
- Butcher, GRID TRAIL casing, GRIPTON compound, 2Bliss Ready, 29x2.6"
Eliminator, GRID TRAIL casing, GRIPTON compound, 2Bliss Ready, 29x2.3"
- Bridge Comp, Hollow Cr-mo rails, 155/143mm
- X-Fusion Manic, infinite adjustable, two-bolt head, bottom mount cable routing, remote SRL LE lever, 34.9mm, S: 125mm, M/L: 150mm, XL: 170mm
- Rear Shock
- Fox Float DPS Performance Elite, 3- position adjustment, 52.5x210mm, Rx Trail Tune
- Specialized 2.1, custom Rx Trail-tuned motor, 250W nominal
- Specialized M2-700, integrated battery w/rock guard, 700Wh
- Specialized TCU, 10-LED State of charge, 3-LED Ride Mode display, ANT+/Bluetooth
Click here for full details.
|Goods||Deposit||Loan||APR||Monthly Payment||Total Payable||Cost of Credit|
|Low Rate Credit 24 Months (4.9% APR)
|£6799.20||4.9% APR Representative||£297.66*||£8843.64||£344.64||Lowest monthly payment|
|Low Rate Credit 18 Months (4.9% APR)
|£7224.15||4.9% APR Representative||£416.74*||£8776.17||£277.17|
|Low Rate Credit 12 Months (4.9% APR)
|£7649.10||4.9% APR Representative||£654.10*||£8699.10||£200.10||Lowest borrowing cost|
Note: Selecting other items in our site may affect which finance deals are available to you. To confirm, add your required items to your basket and visit the checkout. You can see which packages your selected products qualify for before giving us any personal details.
Please also note that not all of our products on this website are kept at our showroom in Halifax, if you are wanting to come view a product, please call us first.