- Model Year
- XS Rocket Red / Black Currently Unavailable
S Rocket Red / Black Currently Unavailable
M Rocket Red / Black Currently Unavailable
L Rocket Red / Black Currently Unavailable
XL Rocket Red / Black Currently Unavailable
The Turbo Levo SL is a new lightweight breed of eMTB that harnesses the quick and lively ride of our Stumpjumper...and adds just enough power to introduce a whole new dimension of kick ass. Thanks to a clever component selection the Turbo Levo SL Comp brings all of that rad down to an equally-rad price point.
It's You Just Going Faster and Farther.
The Turbo Levo SL is effectively a Stumpjumper that lets you embark on ridiculously long adventures with no fear of bonking and helps you snag three laps of your favorite trail instead of just one. Looking for a ton of power and range? Check out our Turbo Levo and Kenevo models. Want a bike on the other hand that simply feels like you-a faster you with the power to ride more trails kind of you? That's Turbo Levo SL.
Tune it to Your Style.
By connecting with our Mission Control App you can tune the SL 1.1 motor to your riding style record rides and monitor the battery. The motor even has a built-in power meter that transmits to any ANT+ head unit. Don't want to connect? No worries-the simple Turbo Connect Unit (TCU) on the top tube gives you all the control you need to just climb on and ride all day.
Lightweight alloy Stumpjumper-inspired frame is pure ride quality and control.
Ultra-smooth and lightweight SL 1.1 motor doubles your pedaling power.
150mm of suspension front and rear courtesy of FOX's 34 fork and DPS shock.
- Specialized M5 Premium Aluminum, 29 Trail Geometry, integrated down tube battery, enclosed internal cable, Command Post routing, 148mm spacing, fully sealed cartridge bearings, 150mm of travel
- FOX RHYTHM 34 FLOAT 29, GRIP damper, 51mm offset, 2-position sweep adjust, 15x110mm, tapered alloy steerer, 150mm of travel
- Rear Derailleur
- SRAM NX Eagle, 12-speed
- Gear Shifters
- SRAM NX Eagle, trigger, 12-speed
- Praxis, forged M30, custom offset SRAM X-Sync Eagle, 94 BCD, 30T
- SRAM NX Eagle, 12-speed
- SRAM NX Eagle, 12-speed, 11-50t
- Specialized Trail, 3D-forged alloy, 4-bolt, 6-degree rise
- Specialized Trail, 6061 alloy, 8-degree backsweep, 6-degree upsweep, 27mm rise, 31.8mm clamp, XS 720mm, S-XL 750mm,
- Front Brake
- SRAM Guide R, hydraulic disc, 200mm
- Rear Brake
- SRAM Guide R, hydraulic disc, 180mm
- Roval 29, hookless alloy, 30mm inner width, tubeless ready
- Rear Hub
- Specialized, sealed cartridge bearings, 15x110mm spacing, 28h
- Front Hub
- Specialized, sealed cartridge bearings, 12x148mm thru-axle, 32h
- DT Swiss Industry
- F:Butcher, GRID TRAIL casing, GRIPTON® compound, 29x2.3"
R:Eliminator, GRID TRAIL casing, GRIPTON® compound, 2Bliss Ready, 29x2.3"
- Bridge Comp, Hollow Cr-mo rails, 155/143mm
- X-Fusion Manic, infinite adjustable, two-bolt head, bottom mount cable routing, remote SRL LE lever, 34.9mm, XS:100 mm, S: 125mm, M/L: 150mm, XL:170mm of travel
- Specialized Trail Grips
Specialized Z-Cage, Swat CC Multitool in steerer tube without Chaintool
Custom Specialized wiring harness w/ chargeport
- Rear Shock
- FOX FLOAT DPS Performance, 3-position adjustment, 52.5x210mm, Rx Trail Tune
- Seat Clamp
- Specialized bolt-type, alloy, 38.6mm
- Specialized SL 1.1, custom lightweight motor
- Specialized SL1-320, fully integrated, 320Wh
Custom charger, 48V System w/ SL system charger plug
- Specialized TCU, 10-LED State of charge, 3-LED Ride Mode display, ANT+/Bluetooth®
- Wheel Size
Click here for full details.
|Goods||Deposit||Loan||APR||Monthly Payment||Total Payable||Cost of Credit|
|Low Rate Credit 24 Months (4.9% APR)
|£4199.20||4.9% APR Representative||£183.84*||£5461.96||£212.96||Lowest monthly payment|
|Low Rate Credit 18 Months (4.9% APR)
|£4461.65||4.9% APR Representative||£257.38*||£5420.19||£171.19|
|Low Rate Credit 12 Months (4.9% APR)
|£4724.10||4.9% APR Representative||£403.97*||£5372.54||£123.54||Lowest borrowing cost|
Note: Selecting other items in our site may affect which finance deals are available to you. To confirm, add your required items to your basket and visit the checkout. You can see which packages your selected products qualify for before giving us any personal details.
Please also note that not all of our products on this website are kept at our showroom in Halifax, if you are wanting to come view a product, please call us first.