- Model Year
- S Storm Grey/Rocket Red - Currently Unavailable
M Storm Grey/Rocket Red - In Stock
L Storm Grey/Rocket Red - In Stock
XL Storm Grey/Rocket Red - Currently Unavailable
If speed is at the top of your wish list there's no better tool than the Turbo Levo Hardtail 29. It takes the fun efficiency and speedy characteristics of our 29er hardtails and adds our Turbo technology to crank-up the speed along every part of the trail.
First and foremost it has all of the speed and nimble handling that our hardtail trail bikes are known for - an easy fit ultra-short chainstays for nimble handling and a low bottom bracket that makes the bike feel glued to the trail. In other words it rides like an awesome mountain bike first and foremost - what would be the point otherwise? Then comes our efficient and powerful Specialized e- Bike technology along with an integrated battery and motor. This year however you'll also see some updated software that increases the motor's efficiency plus an M5 Premium aluminium frame.
The exclusive Rx trail-tuned motor smoothly and quietly brings added power to the pedals to make climbing the steepest of trails nearly effortless. The output meanwhile is fully adjustable in order to conserve energy. Lastly our new custom Specialized 1.2E motor features instant pedal engagement so you get immediate power the moment you need it and consistent torque throughout the entyre cadence range This makes for the most efficient use of power on the trail and more importantly it creates the feel of a capable trail bike.
At the battery you'll find that it's fully integrated with the down tube and easily removable for quick charging or swaps. It has a lengthy lifespan for hitting long out of the way trails and along with the motor is strategically placed for optimal weight distribution. The Mission Control app meanwhile gives you full control of the bike's tech.
This version also has a build kit focused on the intersection of durability and performance with an SR Suntour XCM32 fork with size- specific travel up front Shimano hydraulic disc brakes and a one-by Shimano groupset that controls shift and drivetrain duties.
- Specialized M5 Aluminum, 29 Trail HT Geometry, integrated down tube battery, enclosed internal cable, Command Post routing, 148mm spacing
- SR Suntour XCM32, 47mm offset, 15x110mm thru-axle. (S: 100mm travel, M/L/XL: 120mm travel)
- Rear Derailleur
- Shimano Acera, SGS cage, 8-speed
- Gear Shifters
- Shimano Acera, 8-speed
- 2D cold-forged alloy, custom offset, 165mm 32T, custom steel
- KMC X8 w/ Missing LinkTM, 8-speed
- Shimano HG41, 8-speed, 11-34t
- Specialized, 3D-forged alloy, 4-bolt, 6-degree rise, 31.8mm clamp
- Specialized Trail, 6061 alloy, 8-degree backsweep, 6-degree upsweep, 27mm rise, 780mm, 31.8mm clamp
- Front Brake
- Shimano BR-MT200, hydraulic disc, 180mm
- Rear Brake
- Shimano BR-MT200, hydraulic disc, 180mm
- Specialized Alloy 29", 25mm internal width, disc-specific
- Rear Hub
- Specialized, sealed cartridge bearings, 15x110mm thru-axle, 28h
- Front Hub
- Stout Pro, sealed cartridge bearings, 12x148mm thru-axle, 28h
- Stainless, 14g
- F: Ground Control, GRID casing, GRIPTON® compound, 2Bliss Ready, 29x2.3"
R: Ground Control, GRID casing, GRIPTON® compound, 2Bliss Ready, 29x2.3"
Tubes: Standard, Presta valve
- Henge Sport, steel rails, 143mm
- Specialized 2-bolt head, forged alloy, 8mm offset, micro-adjust, 30.9mm
- Specialized Dirt
- Specialized Body Geometry XC, clamp-on
- Motor: Specialized 1.2E, custom Rx Trail-tuned motor, 250W nominal
Battery: Specialized M1-400, integrated Trail Display, ANT+/Bluetooth® module, 400Wh
Wiring Harness: Custom Specialized wiring harness
Charger: Custom Specialized 42V2A Charger w/ Rosenberger plug, AC power cord included
Click here for full details.
|Goods||Deposit||Loan||APR||Monthly Payment||Total Payable||Cost of Credit|
|24 Months Interest Free Credit (0% APR)
|£1800.00||0% APR Representative||£75.00*||£2250.00||£0.00||Lowest monthly payment|
|12 Months Interest Free Credit (0% APR)
|£2025.00||0% APR Representative||£168.75*||£2250.00||£0.00|
Note: Selecting other items in our site may affect which finance deals are available to you. To confirm, add your required items to your basket and visit the checkout. You can see which packages you qualify for before giving us any personal details.
Please also note that not all of our products on this website are kept at our showroom in Halifax, if you are wanting to come view a product, please call us first.
We will do our best to price match anyone selling the same product as ourselves, most cases we will beat it! Just let us know.
CLICK AND COLLECT
Choose a product online, choose collection instore, pick up as your leasure knowing your product is reserved for you!
FREE DELIVERY OVER £40
No matter where you are in the UK, you will qualify for free delivery as long as you spend over £40, which were sure is easy!
Further usage of this website indicates you are happy for us to do this..
Find out about the cookies we have set and how we use them.