- Model Year
- SM Satin Nordic Red / Black - Currently Unavailable
MD Satin Nordic Red / Black - Currently Unavailable
LG Satin Nordic Red / Black - Currently Unavailable
XL Satin Nordic Red / Black - Currently Unavailable
It's a busy world out there and the sad thing is it's getting faster all of the time. That's why we design faster bikes for busy lives like the all-new Women's Turbo Vado 4.0. It takes our proven Turbo pedal-assist technology and tailors it in a package that's designed for getting you around your day-to-day life quicker than ever before.
Beginning with a completely redesigned and integrated motor the Vado proves itself as the ultimate city bike with its new Specialized 1.2 motor. It features a silent design with our Custom Rx Street tune that takes the output and makes it the most usable for the urban environment - reacting to the amount of force you apply to the pedals. Think of it this way: The more power you put out the more power the motor puts out and this makes accelerations from a standstill both quick and efficient. The belt driven motor is also smooth silent and free of annoying vibrations. Perfect.
For the Vado 4.0 we developed a custom 504Wh battery the Specialized U1-504 that seamlessly integrates into the frame is lockable and easily removable for simplified charging. With this battery the Turbo Vado 6.0 will deliver a pedal-assisted boost up to 105 miles in Economy mode 45 miles in Sport mode and 30 miles in Turbo mode. These estimates of course have some assumptions - the total rider and bike weight is 220 pounds the terrain is flat with some inclines and there is either no wind or a light breeze. In other words with a top speed of 20mph there's plenty of juice to take you to and from work a trip to the grocery store or even to that new caf? on the other side of the city.
We also developed a custom 2.2-inch computer with the German powerhouse BLOKS. With this smart computer you're able to view your battery level and toggle various ride mectrics such as speed distance and time. You can also peruse these screens via the custom handlebar remote without ever removing your hands from the bars.
To top off all of the innovative features we chose a worry-free spec on the Turbo Vado 4.0. Featuring Shimano 11-speed components hydraulic disc brakes racks and fenders it gets you wherever you need to go faster.
- Turbo aluminum frame with bottom bracket motor mount, fitness/transportation geometry, fully integrated & lockable down tube battery, internal cable routing, fender/rack mounts, smooth welds
- SR Suntour NCX E25, 50mm of travel, alloy steerer, 15mm thru-axle
- Rear Derailleur
- Shimano XT, Shadow Plus, GS cage, 11-speed
- Gear Shifters
- Shimano SLX, 11-speed
- Custom alloy crankarms 40T, BCD: 104, single Xsync style 10-/11-speed
- Shimano HG601, 11-speed
- Shimano SLX, 11-speed, 11-42t
- Alloy w/ display/light mount, 31.8mm clamp
- Specialized, alloy, 9-degree backsweep, 15mm rise, 680mm width, 31.8mm
- Front Brake
- Shimano BR-MT500 hydraulic disc, 180mm
- Rear Brake
- Shimano BR-MT500 hydraulic disc, 160mm
- 700C disc, 28h, double-wall
- Rear Hub
- Alloy front hub disc, sealed bearings, 15mm thru-axle (axle not included), 32H
- Front Hub
- Specialized, sealed cartridge bearings, 12x148mm thru-axle, 28h
- Stainless, black
- F: Trigger Sport Reflective, 700x47mm
R: Trigger Sport Reflective, 700x47mm
Tubes: 700C, 40mm Presta valve
- Women's Body Geometry Aldia Comp, hollow Cr-Mo rails, 155mm width
- Specialized, alloy, single bolt, 21mm offset, 30.9mm
- Specialized Commuter w/ grip tape & reflectors
- Body Geometry Women's Contour
- Motor: Specialized 1.2, Custom Rx Street Tuned Motor, 250W Nominal
Battery: Specialized U1-504, On/Off button, state of charge display, 504Wh
Display: Custom 2.2" BLOKS. LCD display, USB plug, stem mount w/ custom handlebar remote
Wiring Harness: Custom Specialized wiring harness
Charger: Custom charger, 42V4A with Rosenberger plug
Mudguards: Specialized DRYTECH fenders, 52mm width, aluminum fenderstays
Lighting (F): Aspheric Lens technology, alloy housing, 300 Lumen output, stem-mount, 6V
Click here for full details.
|Goods||Deposit||Loan||APR||Monthly Payment||Total Payable||Cost of Credit|
|24 Months Interest Free Credit (0% APR)
|£2560.00||0% APR Representative||£106.67*||£3200.00||£0.00||Lowest monthly payment|
|12 Months Interest Free Credit (0% APR)
|£2880.00||0% APR Representative||£240.00*||£3200.00||£0.00|
Note: Selecting other items in our site may affect which finance deals are available to you. To confirm, add your required items to your basket and visit the checkout. You can see which packages you qualify for before giving us any personal details.
Please also note that not all of our products on this website are kept at our showroom in Halifax, if you are wanting to come view a product, please call us first.
We will do our best to price match anyone selling the same product as ourselves, most cases we will beat it! Just let us know.
CLICK AND COLLECT
Choose a product online, choose collection instore, pick up as your leasure knowing your product is reserved for you!
FREE DELIVERY OVER £40
No matter where you are in the UK, you will qualify for free delivery as long as you spend over £40, which were sure is easy!
Further usage of this website indicates you are happy for us to do this..
Find out about the cookies we have set and how we use them.