- Model Year
- 49 Satin Carbon /Mint/Charcoal - In Stock
52 Satin Carbon /Mint/Charcoal - In Stock
54 Satin Carbon /Mint/Charcoal - In Stock
56 Satin Carbon /Mint/Charcoal - In Stock
58 Satin Carbon /Mint/Charcoal - In Stock
61 Satin Carbon /Mint/Charcoal - In Stock
Hitting a sweet spot between performance and value the Roubaix Sport was designed to thrive on long rides through rough country.
The light weight frame has been constructed from our FACT 9r carbon fibre. Its stiffness levels are also off the charts and compared to the SL4 iteration of yesteryear you'll experience a whole new faster and more efficient geometry. Through some sophisticated engineering however we've managed to keep the same fit feel and position that we've all come to love from the SL4 and kept it consistent throughout the size-range with our Rider-First EngineeredTM construction.
Of course you're probably thinking "get on to the suspension thing up front." We call it Future Shock and essentially it's a piston in the head tube with 20mm of travel. We developed this technology in partnership with McLaren Applied Technologies and the result of this are a host of drastic performance improvements namely in the vertical compliance department. Without giving a physics lecture we found that focusing on vertical compliance instead of fork splay meant that we could improve smoothness speed and comfort in one fell swoop. And of all the bikes that we've tested with our Rolling Efficiency Model the Roubaix outperforms anything on the market.
Lastly we spec'd the Roubaix Sport with 105 11-speed mechanical shifting hassle-free Tektro Spyre mechanical disc brakes and DT R470 Disc wheels that have been cased in our Turbo Pro 28mm tyres.
- Specialized FACT 9r carbon, Endurance Geometry, Rider-First EngineeredTM, 12x142mm thru-axle, Future Shock suspension, 20mm of travel, flat-mount disc brakes
- Specialized FACT carbon, 12x100mm thru-axle
- Rear Derailleur
- Shimano 105, 11-speed
- Front Derailleur
- Shimano 105
- Shimano 105 R7020 hydraulic disc
- Praxis Alba M30, PF30 50/34T
- Bottom Bracket
- Praxis, external bearings, threaded, 68mm
- KMC X10 Extra Lightweight, 11-speed
- Shimano 105, 11-speed, 11-34t
- Specialized, 3D-forged alloy, 4-bolt, 7-degree rise
- Specialized Comp Hover Bar, 6061 alloy, 125x75mm w/ Di2 hole
- Front Brake
- Shimano 105, hydraulic disc
- Rear Brake
- Shimano 105, hydraulic disc
- WheelsetF: DT R470 Disc, sealed cartridge hubs, 14g spokes, 24h
R: DT R470 Disc, sealed cartridge hubs, 14g spokes, 24h
- F: Turbo Pro, 700x28mm
R: Turbo Pro, 700x28mm
Tubes: Presta, 48mm valve
- Body Geometry Phenom Comp, Adaptive Edge design, hollow Cr-Mo rails, 143mm
- Carbon, single-bolt, 30.9mm
- Nylon, 105x78x28mm, loose ball w/ reflectors
- S-Wrap Roubaix w/ sticky gel
Click here for full details.
|Goods||Deposit||Loan||APR||Monthly Payment||Total Payable||Cost of Credit|
|24 Months Interest Free Credit (0% APR)
|£2080.00||0% APR Representative||£86.67*||£2600.00||£0.00||Lowest monthly payment|
|12 Months Interest Free Credit (0% APR)
|£2340.00||0% APR Representative||£195.00*||£2600.00||£0.00|
Note: Selecting other items in our site may affect which finance deals are available to you. To confirm, add your required items to your basket and visit the checkout. You can see which packages you qualify for before giving us any personal details.
Please also note that not all of our products on this website are kept at our showroom in Halifax, if you are wanting to come view a product, please call us first.
We will do our best to price match anyone selling the same product as ourselves, most cases we will beat it! Just let us know.
CLICK AND COLLECT
Choose a product online, choose collection instore, pick up as your leasure knowing your product is reserved for you!
FREE DELIVERY OVER £40
No matter where you are in the UK, you will qualify for free delivery as long as you spend over £40, which were sure is easy!
Further usage of this website indicates you are happy for us to do this..
Find out about the cookies we have set and how we use them.