- Model Year
- 49 Gloss Cosmic Black/Kool Silver - Currently Unavailable
52 Gloss Cosmic Black/Kool Silver - In Stock
54 Gloss Cosmic Black/Kool Silver - In Stock
56 Gloss Cosmic Black/Kool Silver - In Stock
58 Gloss Cosmic Black/Kool Silver - In Stock
61 Gloss Cosmic Black/Kool Silver - In Stock
64 Gloss Cosmic Black/Kool Silver - Currently Unavailable
Sorry rough roads. Up until now you've challenged only the bravest of riders to travel over you but with the Future-Shock-Equipped Roubaix Expert with Shimano Ultegra Di2 the "road less traveled" is now the "fun way home."
The super-light frame has been constructed from our FACT 10r carbon fibre. Its stiffness levels are also off the charts and compared to the SL4 iteration of yesteryear you'll experience a whole new faster and more efficient geometry. Through some engineering sorcery however we've managed to keep the same fit feel and position that we've all come to love from the SL4 and kept it consistent throughout the size-range due to our Rider-First EngineeredTM construction.
Of course you're probably thinking "get on to the suspension thing up front." We call it Future Shock and essentially it's a piston in the head tube with 20mm of travel. We developed this technology in partnership with McLaren Applied Technologies and the result of this are a host of drastic performance improvements namely in the vertical compliance department. Without giving a physics lecture we found that focusing on vertical compliance instead of fork splay meant that we could improve smoothness speed and comfort in one fell swoop. And of all the bikes that we've tested with our Rolling Efficiency Model the Roubaix outperforms anything on the market.
This Roubaix Expert comes equipped Shimano's latest Ultegra 8050 Di2 shifting hydraulic 8070 disc brakes and hand-built Roval C38 carbon fibre wheels.
- Specialized FACT 10r carbon, Endurance Geometry, Rider-First EngineeredTM, 12x142mm thru-axle, Future Shock suspension, 20mm of travel, flat-mount disc brakes
- Specialized FACT carbon, 12x100mm thru-axle
- Rear Derailleur
- Shimano Ultegra Di2 R8050, GS medium cage
- Front Derailleur
- Shimano Ultegra Di2 R8050, braze-on
- Shimano Ultegra Di2 Disc R8070
- Shimano Ultegra R8000, HollowTech 2, 11-speed 50/34T
- Bottom Bracket
- Shimano Ultegra, BBR60
- Shimano Ultegra, 11-speed
- Shimano Ultegra, 11-speed, 11-34t
- Specialized Pro SL, alloy, 4-bolt
- Specialized Expert Hover, alloy, 125x75mm
- Front Brake
- Shimano Ultegra, hydraulic disc
- Rear Brake
- Shimano Ultegra, hydraulic disc
- WheelsetF: Roval C 38 Disc, carbon, tubeless-ready, 38mm depth, 24h
R: Roval C 38 Disc, carbon, tubeless-ready, 38mm depth, 24h
- F: Turbo Pro, 700x28mm
R: Turbo Pro, 700x28mm
Tubes: Presta, 48mm valve
- Body Geometry Phenom Expert, Adaptive Edge design, hollow titanium rails, carbon fiber base, 143mm
- S-Works CG-R, FACT carbon fiber, single-bolt, 27.2mm
- Nylon, 105x78x28mm, loose ball w/ reflectors
- S-Wrap Roubaix w/ sticky gel
Click here for full details.
|Goods||Deposit||Loan||APR||Monthly Payment||Total Payable||Cost of Credit|
|24 Months Interest Free Credit (0% APR)
|£4120.00||0% APR Representative||£171.67*||£5150.00||£0.00||Lowest monthly payment|
|12 Months Interest Free Credit (0% APR)
|£4635.00||0% APR Representative||£386.25*||£5150.00||£0.00|
Note: Selecting other items in our site may affect which finance deals are available to you. To confirm, add your required items to your basket and visit the checkout. You can see which packages you qualify for before giving us any personal details.
Please also note that not all of our products on this website are kept at our showroom in Halifax, if you are wanting to come view a product, please call us first.
We will do our best to price match anyone selling the same product as ourselves, most cases we will beat it! Just let us know.
CLICK AND COLLECT
Choose a product online, choose collection instore, pick up as your leasure knowing your product is reserved for you!
FREE DELIVERY OVER £40
No matter where you are in the UK, you will qualify for free delivery as long as you spend over £40, which were sure is easy!
Further usage of this website indicates you are happy for us to do this..
Find out about the cookies we have set and how we use them.