- Model Year
- 49 Gloss Tarmac Black/Green Chameleon Edge Fade/Team - In Stock
52 Gloss Tarmac Black/Green Chameleon Edge Fade/Team - In Stock
54 Gloss Tarmac Black/Green Chameleon Edge Fade/Team - In Stock
56 Gloss Tarmac Black/Green Chameleon Edge Fade/Team - In Stock
58 Gloss Tarmac Black/Green Chameleon Edge Fade/Team - In Stock
61 Gloss Tarmac Black/Green Chameleon Edge Fade/Team - In Stock
64 Gloss Tarmac Black/Green Chameleon Edge Fade/Team - In Stock
When you're rolling smoother you're rolling faster. And regardless of if you're on the cobbles of Northern France or the chip-and-seal of your hometown you'll benefit immensely from the Roubaix Comp.
The super-light frame has been constructed from our FACT 10r carbon fibre. Its stiffness levels are also off the charts and compared to the SL4 iteration of yesteryear you'll experience a whole new faster and more efficient geometry. Through some sophisticated engineering however we've managed to keep the same fit feel and position that we've all come to love from the SL4 and kept it consistent throughout the size-range with our Rider-First EngineeredTM construction.
Of course you're probably thinking "get on to the suspension thing up front." We call it Future Shock and essentially it's a piston in the head tube with 20mm of travel. We developed this technology in partnership with McLaren Applied Technologies and the result of this are a host of drastic performance improvements namely in the vertical compliance department. Without giving a physics lecture we found that focusing on vertical compliance instead of fork splay meant that we could improve smoothness speed and comfort in one fell swoop. And of all the bikes that we've tested with our Rolling Efficiency Model the Roubaix outperforms anything on the market.
Lastly we spec'd it with awesome components like Ultegra 8000 11-speed mechanical shifting 8020 hydraulic disc brakes and ultra-tough DT R470 Disc wheels that have been cased in our Turbo Pro 28mm tyres.
- Specialized FACT 10r carbon, Endurance Geometry, Rider-First EngineeredTM, 12x142mm thru-axle, Future Shock suspension, 20mm of travel, flat-mount disc brakes
- Specialized FACT carbon, 12x100mm thru-axle
- Rear Derailleur
- Shimano Ultegra 8000, long cage, 11-speed
- Front Derailleur
- Shimano Ultegra R8000, braze-on
- Shimano Ultegra Disc R8020
- Shimano Ultegra R8000, HollowTech 2, 11-speed 52/36T
- Bottom Bracket
- Shimano Ultegra, BBR60
- Shimano Ultegra, 11-speed
- Shimano Ultegra, 11-speed, 11-34t
- Specialized, 3D-forged alloy, 4-bolt, 7-degree rise
- Specialized Comp Hover Bar, 6061 alloy, 125x75mm w/ Di2 hole
- Front Brake
- Shimano Ultegra, hydraulic disc
- Rear Brake
- Shimano Ultegra, hydraulic disc
- WheelsetF: DT R470 Disc, sealed cartridge hubs, 14g spokes, 24h
R: DT R470 Disc, sealed cartridge hubs, 14g spokes, 24h
- F: Turbo Pro, 700x28mm
R: Turbo Pro, 700x28mm
Tubes: Presta, 48mm valve
- Body Geometry Phenom Comp, Adaptive Edge design, hollow Cr-Mo rails, 143mm
- S-Works CG-R, FACT carbon fiber, single-bolt, 27.2mm
- Nylon, 105x78x28mm, loose ball w/ reflectors
- S-Wrap Roubaix w/ sticky gel
Click here for full details.
|Goods||Deposit||Loan||APR||Monthly Payment||Total Payable||Cost of Credit|
|24 Months Interest Free Credit (0% APR)
|£2480.00||0% APR Representative||£103.33*||£3100.00||£0.00||Lowest monthly payment|
|12 Months Interest Free Credit (0% APR)
|£2790.00||0% APR Representative||£232.50*||£3100.00||£0.00|
Note: Selecting other items in our site may affect which finance deals are available to you. To confirm, add your required items to your basket and visit the checkout. You can see which packages you qualify for before giving us any personal details.
Please also note that not all of our products on this website are kept at our showroom in Halifax, if you are wanting to come view a product, please call us first.
We will do our best to price match anyone selling the same product as ourselves, most cases we will beat it! Just let us know.
CLICK AND COLLECT
Choose a product online, choose collection instore, pick up as your leasure knowing your product is reserved for you!
FREE DELIVERY OVER £40
No matter where you are in the UK, you will qualify for free delivery as long as you spend over £40, which were sure is easy!
Further usage of this website indicates you are happy for us to do this..
Find out about the cookies we have set and how we use them.