- Model Year
- 49 Gloss/Candy Red/Tarmac Black/Metallic White Silver - In Stock
52 Gloss/Candy Red/Tarmac Black/Metallic White Silver - In Stock
54 Gloss/Candy Red/Tarmac Black/Metallic White Silver - In Stock
56 Gloss/Candy Red/Tarmac Black/Metallic White Silver - In Stock
58 Gloss/Candy Red/Tarmac Black/Metallic White Silver - In Stock
61 Gloss/Candy Red/Tarmac Black/Metallic White Silver - In Stock
The idea of a perfect road is a myth as there's always a chip a crack a rough patch - you name it. But with our Roubaix with hydraulic disc brakes you'll be taming wild asphalt without any extra effort. This is how road bikes were always meant to be.
The super-light frame has been constructed from our FACT 10r carbon fibre. Its stiffness levels are also off the charts and compared to the SL4 iteration of yesteryear you'll experience a whole new faster and more efficient geometry. Through some sophisticated engineering however we've managed to keep the same fit feel and position that we've all come to love from the SL4 and kept it consistent throughout the size-range with our Rider-First EngineeredTM construction.
Of course you're probably thinking "get on to the suspension thing up front." We call it Future Shock and essentially it's a piston in the head tube with 20mm of travel. We developed this technology in partnership with McLaren Applied Technologies and the result of this are a host of drastic performance improvements namely in the vertical compliance department. Without giving a physics lecture we found that focusing on vertical compliance instead of fork splay meant that we could improve smoothness speed and comfort in one fell swoop. And of all the bikes that we've tested with our Rolling Efficiency Model the Roubaix outperforms anything on the market.
Lastly we spec'd this Roubaix with11-speed Tiagra shifting RS hydraulic disc brakes and DT R470 Disc wheels that have been cased in our Turbo Pro 28mm tyres.
- Specialized FACT 9r carbon, Endurance Geometry, Rider-First EngineeredTM, 12x142mm thru-axle, Future Shock suspension, 20mm of travel, flat-mount disc brakes
- Specialized FACT carbon, 12x100mm thru-axle
- Rear Derailleur
- Shimano Tiagra, GS cage, 10-speed
- Front Derailleur
- Shimano Tiagra, 10-speed
- Shimano RS405 Shifters, hydraulic disc, 10-speed
- Praxis Alba M30, PF30 50/34T
- Bottom Bracket
- Praxis, external bearings, threaded, 68mm
- KMC X10 Extra Lightweight, 10-speed
- SunRace, 11-34t, 10-speed
- Specialized, 3D-forged alloy, 4-bolt, 7-degree rise
- Specialized Comp Hover Bar, 6061 alloy, 125x75mm w/ Di2 hole
- Front Brake
- Shimano RS505, hydraulic disc
- Rear Brake
- Shimano RS505, hydraulic disc
- WheelsetF: Axis Sport Disc wheelset
R: Axis Sport Disc
- F: Espoir Sport, 60 TPI, wire bead, double BlackBelt protection, 700x28mm
R: Espoir Sport, 60 TPI, wire bead, double BlackBelt protection, 700x28mm
Tubes: Presta, 40mm valve
- Body Geometry Phenom Comp, Adaptive Edge design, hollow Cr-Mo rails, 143mm
- Carbon, single-bolt, 30.9mm
- Nylon, 105x78x28mm, loose ball w/ reflectors
- S-Wrap Roubaix w/ sticky gel
Click here for full details.
|Goods||Deposit||Loan||APR||Monthly Payment||Total Payable||Cost of Credit|
|24 Months Interest Free Credit (0% APR)
|£1680.00||0% APR Representative||£70.00*||£2100.00||£0.00||Lowest monthly payment|
|12 Months Interest Free Credit (0% APR)
|£1890.00||0% APR Representative||£157.50*||£2100.00||£0.00|
Note: Selecting other items in our site may affect which finance deals are available to you. To confirm, add your required items to your basket and visit the checkout. You can see which packages you qualify for before giving us any personal details.
Please also note that not all of our products on this website are kept at our showroom in Halifax, if you are wanting to come view a product, please call us first.
We will do our best to price match anyone selling the same product as ourselves, most cases we will beat it! Just let us know.
CLICK AND COLLECT
Choose a product online, choose collection instore, pick up as your leasure knowing your product is reserved for you!
FREE DELIVERY OVER £40
No matter where you are in the UK, you will qualify for free delivery as long as you spend over £40, which were sure is easy!
Further usage of this website indicates you are happy for us to do this..
Find out about the cookies we have set and how we use them.