- Model Year
- S Charcoal/Candy Red/Black Reflective - Currently Unavailable
M Charcoal/Candy Red/Black Reflective - In Stock
L Charcoal/Candy Red/Black Reflective - In Stock
XL Charcoal/Candy Red/Black Reflective - In Stock
XXL Charcoal/Candy Red/Black Reflective - In Stock
If you're going to get in shape you need to move and nothing wants to help you move faster than our Sirrus Disc. It takes a no-nonsense approach to its design giving you everything that you need like superior braking and nothing that you don't.
It's constructed from a durable reliable and lightweight A1 Premium aluminium and it features a reliable set of components that are built to withstand years of daily abuse powerful hydraulic disc brakes that provide reliable stopping power in any condition and comforting Body Geometry touch points that are sure to take the sting out of long rides. Complacency just met its match.
- Specialized A1 SL Premium Aluminum, Fitness Geometry, fully manipulated butted tubing, internal cable routing, flat-mount disc, quick-release, Plug + Play rack/fender mounts
- Steel, 1-1/8" steerer, QR, flat-mount disc, Plug + Play rack & fender mounts
- Rear Derailleur
- Shimano Altus, 8-speed
- Front Derailleur
- Shimano Tourney, 3-speed, top-swing
- Shimano Acera, 8-speed
- Shimano Tourney, TY501 48/38/28T
- Bottom Bracket
- BSA, 68mm, square taper
- KMC X8 w/ Missing LinkTM, 8-speed
- Shimano Altus, 8-speed, 11-32t
- Specialized, 3D-forged alloy, 4-bolt, 7-degree rise
- Double-butted alloy, 9-degree backsweep, 31.8mm
- Front Brake
- Promax F1, hydraulic disc, flat-mount, 160mm
- Rear Brake
- Promax F1, hydraulic disc, flat-mount, 140mm
- 700C disc, double-wall alloy, 22mm depth, 21mm internal width, disc-specific
- Front Hub
- Alloy, 6-bolt disc, loose ball bearing, quick-release, 32h
- Rear Hub
- Alloy, 6-bolt disc, 8-/9-speed freehub, loose ball bearing, quick-release, 32h
- Stainless, 14g
- F: Specialized Nimbus II Sport Reflect, 60TPI, wire bead w/ Black Belt protection, 700x32mm
R: Specialized Nimbus II Sport Reflect, 60TPI, wire bead w/ Black Belt protection, 700x32mm
Tubes: Schrader valve
- Specialized Canopy Sport, steel rails, 155mm
- Alloy, 12mm offset, 2-bolt clamp, 27.2mm
- Specialized Body Geometry Fitness, platform, plastic
- Specialized Body Geometry Targa, lock-on
Click here for full details.
|Goods||Deposit||Loan||APR||Monthly Payment||Total Payable||Cost of Credit|
|24 Months Interest Free Credit (0% APR)
|£440.00||0% APR Representative||£18.33*||£550.00||£0.00||Lowest monthly payment|
|12 Months Interest Free Credit (0% APR)
|£495.00||0% APR Representative||£41.25*||£550.00||£0.00|
Note: Selecting other items in our site may affect which finance deals are available to you. To confirm, add your required items to your basket and visit the checkout. You can see which packages you qualify for before giving us any personal details.
Please also note that not all of our products on this website are kept at our showroom in Halifax, if you are wanting to come view a product, please call us first.
We will do our best to price match anyone selling the same product as ourselves, most cases we will beat it! Just let us know.
CLICK AND COLLECT
Choose a product online, choose collection instore, pick up as your leasure knowing your product is reserved for you!
FREE DELIVERY OVER £40
No matter where you are in the UK, you will qualify for free delivery as long as you spend over £40, which were sure is easy!
Further usage of this website indicates you are happy for us to do this..
Find out about the cookies we have set and how we use them.