- Model Year
- S Candy Red/Rocket Red - Currently Unavailable
M Candy Red/Rocket Red - Currently Unavailable
L Candy Red/Rocket Red - Currently Unavailable
XL Candy Red/Rocket Red - Currently Unavailable
XXL Candy Red/Rocket Red - In Stock
There's nothing elitist about our Sirrus Elite. In fact it's designed to help anyone along their path to fitness and health. Need proof? How do a durable lightweight aluminium frame and a FACT carbon fibre fork sound? If you ask us it sounds like you found your partner in health. But if you need more convincing let's turn a spotlight on its components.
The reliable and precise mix of from Shimano & microSHIFT will always have you in the right gear and the powerful hydraulic disc brakes stop on a dime in any condition. And lastly the whole host of scientifically tested and engineered Body Geometry components from the grips to the saddle will keep you riding in total comfort over the long haul.
We're in this together and the Sirrus Elite will always have your back.
- Specialized A1 SL Premium Aluminum, Fitness Geometry, fully-manipulated butted tubing, internal cable routing, flat mount disc, QR, rack & Plug + Play fender mounts
- Specialized FACT 9r carbon, 12x100mm thru-axle, flat mount disc, Plug + Play fender mounts
- Rear Derailleur
- Shimano Tiagra, GS cage, 10-speed
- Front Derailleur
- microSHIFT Centos, 10-speed, 31.8mm clamp
- microSHIFT Flow Set Control, 10-speed
- Praxis Alba M24, solid forged arms, 6061 outer ring, steel inner ring, 110 BCD, 10-speed 48/32T
- Bottom Bracket
- Praxis M24, BSA
- KMC X10, 10-speed w/ Missing LinkTM
- Shimano Tiagra, 10-speed, 11-34t
- Specialized Flowset, integrated, 3D forged alloy, 4-bolt, 12-degree rise, 31.8mm clamp
- Double butted alloy, 9-degree backsweep, 31.8mm
- Front Brake
- TRP Flow Set Control, hydraulic disc, resin pads, flat mount, 160mm rotor
- Rear Brake
- TRP Flow Set Control, hydraulic disc, resin pads, flat mount, 140mm rotor
- 700C disc, double wall, 24h front, 28h rear
- Front Hub
- Alloy, 6-bolt disc, loose ball bearing, 100mm spacing, QR, 24h
- Rear Hub
- Alloy, 135mm QR, 6-bolt disc, 11-speed freehub, loose ball bearing, 28h
- Stainless, 14g
- F: Specialized Espoir Sport Reflect, 700x30mm, 60 TPI, double BlackBelt protection
R: Specialized Espoir Sport Reflect, 700x30mm, 60 TPI, double BlackBelt protection
Tubes: Presta, 48mm valve
- Specialized Canopy Comp, hollow Cr-Mo rails, 155mm
- Alloy, 2-bolt, 14mm offset, 27.2mm
- Specialized Fitness platform, alloy
- Specialized Body Geometry Flow Set Control, lock-on, integrated bar ends, hidden 4/5mm hex key
Click here for full details.
|Goods||Deposit||Loan||APR||Monthly Payment||Total Payable||Cost of Credit|
|24 Months Interest Free Credit (0% APR)
|£720.00||0% APR Representative||£30.00*||£900.00||£0.00||Lowest monthly payment|
|12 Months Interest Free Credit (0% APR)
|£810.00||0% APR Representative||£67.50*||£900.00||£0.00|
Note: Selecting other items in our site may affect which finance deals are available to you. To confirm, add your required items to your basket and visit the checkout. You can see which packages you qualify for before giving us any personal details.
Please also note that not all of our products on this website are kept at our showroom in Halifax, if you are wanting to come view a product, please call us first.
We will do our best to price match anyone selling the same product as ourselves, most cases we will beat it! Just let us know.
CLICK AND COLLECT
Choose a product online, choose collection instore, pick up as your leasure knowing your product is reserved for you!
FREE DELIVERY OVER £40
No matter where you are in the UK, you will qualify for free delivery as long as you spend over £40, which were sure is easy!
Further usage of this website indicates you are happy for us to do this..
Find out about the cookies we have set and how we use them.