- Model Year
- 44 Satin Cast Berry/Mint - Currently Unavailable - Please Call For Next Available Date
48 Satin Cast Berry/Mint - Currently Unavailable - Please Call For Next Available Date
52 Satin Cast Berry/Mint - Currently Unavailable - Please Call For Next Available Date
54 Satin Cast Berry/Mint - Currently Unavailable - Please Call For Next Available Date
56 Satin Cast Berry/Mint - Currently Unavailable - Please Call For Next Available Date
Nowadays there are few bikes out there that can do it all. Sure there are some that work well as a road bike and a cross bike while others can be used for commuting and some short road riding but there's not one steed that can effectively perform all of the above. That is until the Women's Diverge E5 Comp came about made for exploring new roads commuting to class and everything in between it redefines what a road bike can do.
With a completely redesigned frame the new Diverge is more capable than ever. And with the constant goal to best meet your needs we took your number one request into account tire clearance. The new frame will comfortably fit up to 700x42mm tires with plenty of room for mud too. Along with tire clearance weight was a large factor in the development and taking some design cues from the development of the Roubaix we developed an E5 Premium Aluminium frame that's plenty light certainly stiff for hard efforts and undeniable durable.
Next up we moved away from a traditional cross geometry instead opting for something that hasn't been seen before Open Road Geometry. We know what you're thinking it's just another marketing term but for the Diverge we truly did develop an entirely new geometry. With a touch less hyperbole you can think of it as a road version of modern trail bike geometry. It provides playful handling and predictable steering for endless dirt skids and mid-corner drifts. The geo features a bottom bracket that's over a half-centimetre lower than the previous Diverge a slacked-out head tube angle short chainstays and a short wheelbase. These changes make for a bike that's not only fun in the dirt but also performs well on the road.
And while riding gravel and dirt roads on a road bike may add to the adventure there's only so much that wider tires with lower pressures can absorb in terms of bumps. With this in mind we implemented a new version of our Future Shock into the Diverge design. It not only soaks up bumps with ease but also adds the benefit of extremely predictable handling. That's because the wheelbase isn't lengthening when you hit a bump so the front end of the Diverge keeps the same effective head tube angle. In other words when you dive hard into a turn you won't be surprised by under steer or sloppy handling. Unlike the original Future Shock the Diverge's version features a progressive spring that makes this technology more suitable for off-road applications where stiffer suspension is often needed to soak-up larger bumps and obstacles.
Adding to its multifaceted talents we topped it off with three water bottle mounts plus mounts for racks and fenders. For the spec we wanted to make sure that it shifted crisply and braked smoothly mile after mile so you'll find a crisp and reliable Shimano 105 groupset hassle-free mechanical disc brakes and an Axis Elite Disc wheelset. Every touchpoint of the bike is also tailored specifically for women from the handlebar width to the crankarm length to the renowned Myth Sport saddle.
- The E5 Premium Aluminum frame features our adventure-bound Open Road Geometry, Future Shock Progressive suspension with 20mm of travel, and front/rear thru-axles, making it the ultimate tool for your next adventure.
- The lightweight FACT carbon fork is plenty stiff, aiding in handling, rigidity, and an overall light weight.
- Featuring a reflective sidewall, two layers of our BlackBelt flat protection, and a durable compound, the Espoir Sport tires are an appropriate addition to the Diverge's adventure-ready heritage.
- Specialized E5 Premium Aluminium, Future Shock Progressive suspension, 20mm of travel, threaded BB, 12x142mm thru-axle, flat mount disc
- Diverge disc, FACT carbon fiber, flat mount disc, 12x100mm thru-axle
- Rear Derailleur
- Shimano 105, 11-speed
- Front Derailleur
- Shimano 105 Ez, braze-on
- Shimano 105
- Praxis Alba 2D 48/32T
- KMC X11EL, 11-speed w/ Missing Linkâ„¢
- Shimano 105, 11-speed, 11-32t
- Specialized, 3D forged alloy, 4-bolt, 7-degree rise
- Specialized Shallow Drop, 6061, 70x125mm, 31.8mm clamp
- Front Brake
- Tektro Spyre, flat mount, mechanical disc
- Rear Brake
- Tektro Spyre, flat mount, mechanical disc
- Front Hub
- Axis Elite Disc
- Rear Hub
- Axis Elite Disc
- Front: Espoir Sport, 60 TPI, wire bead, double BlackBelt protection, 700x30mm
Rear: Espoir Sport, 60 TPI, wire bead, double BlackBelt protection, 700x30mm
Inner Tubes: 700x28/38mm, 48mm Presta valve
- Women's Body Geometry Myth Sport, 155mm, Thin, steel rails
- Specialized, alloy, single bolt, 27.2mm
Seat Binder: Alloy rack mount seat collar, 31.8mm
- Nylon, 105x78x28mm, loose balls w/ reflectors
- Specialized S-Wrap
Click here for full details.
|Goods||Deposit||Loan||APR||Monthly Payment||Total Payable||Cost of Credit|
|Low Rate Credit 24 Months (4.9% APR)
|£951.99||4.9% APR Representative||£41.68*||£1238.32||£48.33||Lowest monthly payment|
|Low Rate Credit 12 Months (4.9% APR)
|£1070.99||4.9% APR Representative||£91.58*||£1217.96||£27.97||Lowest borrowing cost|
Note: Selecting other items in our site may affect which finance deals are available to you. To confirm, add your required items to your basket and visit the checkout. You can see which packages you qualify for before giving us any personal details.
Please also note that not all of our products on this website are kept at our showroom in Halifax, if you are wanting to come view a product, please call us first.
We will do our best to price match anyone selling the same product as ourselves, most cases we will beat it! Just let us know.
CLICK AND COLLECT
Choose a product online, choose collection instore, pick up as your leasure knowing your product is reserved for you!
FREE DELIVERY OVER £40
No matter where you are in the UK, you will qualify for free delivery as long as you spend over £40, which were sure is easy!