2018 SPECIALIZED Dolce Sport
CONTACT US FOR THE BEST PRICE
TO PRICEMATCH A BETTER PRICE
Please Include Bike Model
Get 10% Off Full Priced Bikes Use Code 10OFF for 10% Off!
Available On Full RRP Only.
Free Goods Not Available On This Offer
Cannot Be Used Against Cycle Scheme Purchases
Excludes All Whyte Bikes, Specialized, Santa Cruz and Cube Bikes.
- Model Year
- 44 GLOSS/ SATIN / ACID RED/ TARMAC BLACK - Currently Unavailable
48 GLOSS/ SATIN / ACID RED/ TARMAC BLACK In Stock
51 GLOSS/ SATIN / ACID RED/ TARMAC BLACK - Currently Unavailable
54 GLOSS/ SATIN / ACID RED/ TARMAC BLACK - Currently Unavailable
57 GLOSS/ SATIN / ACID RED/ TARMAC BLACK - Currently Unavailable
We're adamant that if you feel like riding somewhere your bike should be able to take you there with the utmost in confidence. That's why we designed the Dolce Sport to give you all of the performance that you need for the road with a little extra boost to make riding over rougher terrain a breeze.
Making sure every single watt you produce gets transferred to the road we built the Elite from our A1 Premium Aluminium with our Women's Endurance Geometry. This ensures that you stay comfortable and confident over any kind of terrain while also providing a lower standover. Essentially this makes getting on and off the bike as well as putting a foot down as easy as can be.
You'll also find a whole host of women's-specific components like our Body Geometry Myth Expert saddle. For the build we spec'd it with Shimano Sora 9-speed shifting fast-rolling Axis Sport wheels and traction-packed Espoir Sport 25mm tires.
- The Dolce Elite's sturdy and reliable A1 Premium Aluminum frame is built with Women's Endurance Geometry and delivers two important benefits. This geo improves stability and handling, giving you confident control when climbing and descending, while also putting you in a less aggressive and more natural ride position. The result? Hours upon hours of comfortable riding.
- The agile and responsive FACT carbon fork features Zertz inserts to absorb road roughness and to give you a smoother ride.
- Shimano Sora 9-speed shifting is nothing short of legendary. It's built to last over the long haul, and it's well-equipped to deliver precise shifts across a wide range of gears.
- Specialized A1 Premium Aluminum, Women's Endurance Geometry, women's fully manipulated tube sets, threaded bottom bracket, 1-1/8" lower bearing, 130mm spacing
- Specialized FACT carbon fiber, alloy steerer/crown, Zertz inserts
- Rear Derailleur
- Shimano Sora, long cage, 9-speed
- Front Derailleur
- Shimano Sora, braze-on
- Shimano Sora
- Praxis Alba 2D, threaded 48/32T
- KMC X9, 9-speed w/ Missing Linkâ„¢
- Sunrace, 9-speed, 11-32t
- Specialized, 3D forged alloy, 4-bolt, 7-degree rise
- Specialized Shallow Drop, 6061, 70x125mm, 31.8mm clamp
- Front Brake
- Tektro Axis caliper
- Rear Brake
- Tektro Axis caliper
- Front Hub
- Axis Sport
- Rear Hub
- Axis Sport
- Front: Espoir Sport, 60 TPI, wire bead, double BlackBelt protection, 700x25mm
Rear: Espoir Sport, 60 TPI, wire bead, double BlackBelt protection, 700x25mm
Inner Tubes: 700x20/28mm, 40mm Presta valve
- Women's Body Geometry Myth Sport thin, steel rails, 155mm
- Alloy, 2-bolt clamp, 12mm offset, 27.2mm, anti-corrosion hardware
Seat Binder: Bolt type, alloy, 31.8mm
- Nylon, 105x78x28mm, loose balls w/ reflectors
- Specialized S-Wrap
Click here for full details.
|Goods||Deposit||Loan||APR||Monthly Payment||Total Payable||Cost of Credit|
|Low Rate Credit 24 Months (4.9% APR)
|£519.99||4.9% APR Representative||£22.76*||£676.24||£26.25||Lowest monthly payment|
|Low Rate Credit 12 Months (4.9% APR)
|£584.99||4.9% APR Representative||£50.02*||£665.24||£15.25||Lowest borrowing cost|
Note: Selecting other items in our site may affect which finance deals are available to you. To confirm, add your required items to your basket and visit the checkout. You can see which packages your selected products qualify for before giving us any personal details.
Please also note that not all of our products on this website are kept at our showroom in Halifax, if you are wanting to come view a product, please call us first.