2019 SPECIALIZED CrossTrail Sport
Please Include Bike Model
Get 10% Off Full Priced Bikes Use Code 10OFF for 10% Off!
Available On Full RRP Only.
Free Goods Not Available On This Offer
Cannot Be Used Against Cycle Scheme Purchases
Excludes All Whyte Bikes, Santa Cruz and 2020 Cube Bikes.
- Model Year
- S Gloss Storm Grey/Rocket Red/Black Reflective - In Stock
M Gloss Storm Grey/Rocket Red/Black Reflective - In Stock
L Gloss Storm Grey/Rocket Red/Black Reflective In Stock
XL Gloss Storm Grey/Rocket Red/Black Reflective - Currently Unavailable
Your fitness is important and that's why our CrossTrail Sport focuses on seamlessly blending comfort versatility and efficiency.
It comes equipped with a suspension fork with our Fitness Brain technology that can tell the difference between pedaling inputs and trail bumps so you won't be wasting any energy on your climbs. And to build on this blend of comfort and speed the frame is built from respectably light and rugged A1 Premium SL aluminium with a geometry that's made to fit just right from the minute you get on the bike.
Add in a mix of workhorse components from the likes of Shimano and microSHIFT powerful Tektro hydraulic disc brakes and rack/fender mounts and we're sure that you'll be mixing it up quite a bit on your trail to hitting your goals.
- Specialized A1 SL Premium Aluminum, Fitness Geometry, fully-manipulated butted tubing, internal cable routing, flat-mount disc, quick-release, Plug + Play rack & fender mounts
- SR Suntour NEX w/ Specialized Fitness Brain technology, 1-1/8" steerer, QR, fender mounts, 43mm offset, 55mm of travel
- Rear Derailleur
- Shimano Alivio, Shadow Design, SGS cage, 9-speed
- Front Derailleur
- microSHIFT Marvo LT, 31.8mm clamp
- microSHIFT, 9-speed
- FSA Alpha Drive, 3-piece 48/32T
- Bottom Bracket
- BSA, 68mm, square taper
- KMC X9EPT, 9-speed, anti-corrosion coating w/ reusable Missing LinkTM
- SunRace, 9-Speed, 11-36t
- Specialized, 3D-forged alloy, 4-bolt, 7-degree rise
- Double-butted alloy, 9-degree backsweep, 31.8mm
- Front Brake
- Tektro HD-R305, hydraulic disc, resin pads, post-mount, 160mm Center LockTM
- Rear Brake
- Tektro HD-R310, hydraulic disc, resin pads, flat-mount, 160mm
- 700C disc, 6061 aluminum, double-wall
- Front Hub
- Shimano Center LockTM disc, loose ball bearings, quick-release, 32h
- Rear Hub
- Shimano Center LockTM disc, loose ball bearings, quick-release, 10-speed freehub, 32h
- Stainless, 14g
- F: Trigger Sport Reflect, 60 TPI, wire bead, 700x38mm
R: Trigger Sport Reflect, 60 TPI, wire bead, 700x38mm
Tubes: Presta, 48mm valve
- Specialized Canopy Sport, steel rails, 155mm
- Alloy, 12mm offset, 2-bolt clamp, 27.2mm
- Specialized Body Geometry Fitness, platform, plastic
- Specialized Body Geometry XCT, lock-on
Click here for full details.
|Goods||Deposit||Loan||APR||Monthly Payment||Total Payable||Cost of Credit|
|Low Rate Credit 24 Months (4.9% APR)
|£479.20||4.9% APR Representative||£20.98*||£623.32||£24.32||Lowest monthly payment|
|Low Rate Credit 12 Months (4.9% APR)
|£539.10||4.9% APR Representative||£46.10*||£613.10||£14.10||Lowest borrowing cost|
Note: Selecting other items in our site may affect which finance deals are available to you. To confirm, add your required items to your basket and visit the checkout. You can see which packages your selected products qualify for before giving us any personal details.
Please also note that not all of our products on this website are kept at our showroom in Halifax, if you are wanting to come view a product, please call us first.