2019 SPECIALIZED CrossTrail Elite
Get 10% Off Full Priced Bikes Use Code 10OFF for 10% Off!
Available On Full RRP Only.
Free Goods Not Available On This Offer
Cannot Be Used Against Cycle Scheme Purchases
Excludes All 2019 Whyte Bikes and Santa Cruz Bikes
- Model Year
- S Cast Blue/Rocket Red/Rocket Red Reflective - Currently Unavailable
M Cast Blue/Rocket Red/Rocket Red Reflective - Currently Unavailable
L Cast Blue/Rocket Red/Rocket Red Reflective - Currently Unavailable
XL Cast Blue/Rocket Red/Rocket Red Reflective - Currently Unavailable
You take your fitness journey seriously and the last thing that you need is to feel restrained by the tools that get you there. That's why our CrossTrail Elite comes equipped with a suspension fork with our Fitness Brain technology for fast efficient and intuitive use over any surface.
And to build on this blend of comfort and speed the frame is built from respectably light and rugged A1 SL Premium aluminium with a geometry that's made to fit just right from the minute you get on the bike. Add in a mix of workhorse components from the likes of Shimano and microSHIFT powerful TRP hydraulic disc brakes and rack/fender mounts and you have a bike that's perfectly equipped to help you hit your fitness goals with a smile that only the trail can provide.
- Specialized A1 SL Premium Aluminum, Fitness Geometry, fully-manipulated butted tubing, internal cable routing, flat-mount disc, quick-release, Plug + Play rack & fender mounts
- SR Suntour NCX w/ Specialized Fitness Brain technology, 1-1/8" steerer, 15mm thru-axle, 43mm offset, fender mounts, 60mm of travel
- Rear Derailleur
- Shimano SLX, Shadow Plus, SGS cage, 10-speed
- Front Derailleur
- microSHIFT XCD, 31.8mm clamp
- microSHIFT, Flow Set Control, 10-speed
- FSA V-drive, 2-piece 48/32T
- Bottom Bracket
- 68mm, BSA
- KMC, X10, EPT anti-corrosion coating, 10-speed w/ Missing LinkTM
- SunRace, 10-speed, 11-40t
- Specialized Flowset, integrated, 3D-forged alloy, 4-bolt, 12-degree rise, 31.8mm clamp
- Double-butted alloy, 9-degree backsweep, 31.8mm
- Front Brake
- TRP Flow Set Control, hydraulic disc, resin pads, post-mount, 160mm
- Rear Brake
- TRP Flow Set Control, hydraulic disc, resin pads, flat-mount, 160mm
- Axis Sport Disc
- Front Hub
- Alloy, 6-bolt disc, sealed bearing, 12x100mm thru-axle, 28h
- Rear Hub
- Alloy, 6-bolt disc, 11-speed freehub, loose ball bearings, 135mm quick-release, 28h
- Stainless, 14g
- F: Trigger Sport Reflect, 60 TPI, wire bead, 700x38mm
R: Trigger Sport Reflect, 60 TPI, wire bead, 700x38mm
Tubes: Presta, 48mm valve
- Specialized Canopy Comp, hollow Cr-Mo rails, 155mm
- Specialized Fitness platform, alloy
- Specialized Body Geometry XCT, lock-on
Click here for full details.
|Goods||Deposit||Loan||APR||Monthly Payment||Total Payable||Cost of Credit|
|Low Rate Credit 24 Months (4.9% APR)
|£639.99||4.9% APR Representative||£28.02*||£832.48||£32.49||Lowest monthly payment|
|Low Rate Credit 12 Months (4.9% APR)
|£719.99||4.9% APR Representative||£61.57*||£818.84||£18.85||Lowest borrowing cost|
Note: Selecting other items in our site may affect which finance deals are available to you. To confirm, add your required items to your basket and visit the checkout. You can see which packages your selected products qualify for before giving us any personal details.
Please also note that not all of our products on this website are kept at our showroom in Halifax, if you are wanting to come view a product, please call us first.