2020 SPECIALIZED Sirrus Alloy Disc
CONTACT US FOR THE BEST PRICE
TO PRICEMATCH A BETTER PRICE
Please Include Bike Model
Use Code 10OFF for 10% Off All Full Priced Items!
Available On Full RRP Only.
Free Goods Not Available On This Offer
Excludes Whyte, Specialized and Cube.
- Model Year
- S Charcoal/Candy Red/Black Reflective Currently Unavailable
M Charcoal/Candy Red/Black Reflective In Stock
L Charcoal/Candy Red/Black Reflective Currently Unavailable
XL Charcoal/Candy Red/Black Reflective Currently Unavailable
XXL Charcoal/Candy Red/Black Reflective Currently Unavailable
If you're going to get in shape you need to move and nothing wants to help you move faster than our Sirrus with powerful hydraulic disc brakes. It takes a no-nonsense approach to its design giving you everything that you need like superior braking and nothing that you don't.
It's constructed from a durable reliable and lightweight A1 SL Premium Aluminium and it features a reliable set of components that are built to withstand years of daily abuse hydraulic disc brakes that provide reliable stopping power in any condition and comforting Body Geometry touch points that are sure to take the sting out of long rides. Complacency just met its match.
- Specialized A1 SL Premium Aluminum, Fitness Geometry, fully-manipulated butted tubing, internal cable routing, flat mount disc, QR, rack & Plug + Play fender mounts
- Steel, flat mount disc, 1-1/8" steerer, QR, rack & Plug + Play fender mounts
- Rear Derailleur
- Shimano Altus, 8-Speed
- Front Derailleur
- Shimano Tourney, top swing, 31.8mm clamp
- Shimano Altus, RapidFire Plus w/ gear display
- Shimano Tourney, 3-piece 48/38/28T, steel
- Bottom Bracket
- BSA, 68mm, square taper
- KMC X8, 8-speed w/ Missing LinkTM
- Shimano Altus, 8-speed, 11-32t
- 7-degree, 31.8mm clamp
- Double butted alloy, 9-degree backsweep, 31.8mm
- Front Brake
- Promax F1, hydraulic disc, flat mount, 160mm rotor
- Rear Brake
- Promax F1, hydraulic disc, flat mount, 140mm rotor
- 700C disc, double wall
- Front Hub
- Alloy, 6-bolt disc, loose ball bearing, QR, 32h
- Rear Hub
- Alloy, 6-bolt disc, 8/9-speed freehub, loose ball bearing, QR, 32h
- Stainless, 14g
- F: Specialized Nimbus Reflect 700x32mm, 26 TPI, wire bead, w/ Flak Jacket protection
R: Specialized Nimbus Reflect 700x32mm, 26 TPI, wire bead, w/ Flak Jacket protection
- Specialized Canopy Sport, steel rails, 155mm
- Alloy, 12mm offset, 2-bolt clamp, 27.2mm
- Specialized Body Geometry Fitness, platform, plastic
- Specialized Body Geometry Targa, lock on
Click here for full details.
|Goods||Deposit||Loan||APR||Monthly Payment||Total Payable||Cost of Credit|
|24 Months Interest Free Credit (0% APR)
|£439.20||0% APR Representative||£18.30*||£549.00||£0.00||Lowest monthly payment|
|12 Months Interest Free Credit (0% APR)
|£494.10||0% APR Representative||£41.18*||£549.00||£0.00|
Note: Selecting other items in our site may affect which finance deals are available to you. To confirm, add your required items to your basket and visit the checkout. You can see which packages your selected products qualify for before giving us any personal details.
Please also note that not all of our products on this website are kept at our showroom in Halifax, if you are wanting to come view a product, please call us first.