2020 SPECIALIZED Sirrus Elite Alloy
CONTACT US FOR THE BEST PRICE
TO PRICEMATCH A BETTER PRICE
Please Include Bike Model
Use Code CYCLE15 for 15% Off All Full Priced Items!
Available On Full RRP Only.
Free Goods Not Available On This Offer
- Model Year
- S Candy Red/Rocket Red - Currently Unavailable
M Candy Red/Rocket Red - Currently Unavailable
L Candy Red/Rocket Red - Currently Unavailable
XL Candy Red/Rocket Red - Currently Unavailable
XXL Candy Red/Rocket Red - In Stock
There's nothing elitist about our Sirrus Elite. In fact it's designed to help anyone along their path to fitness and health. Need proof? How do a durable lightweight aluminium frame and a FACT carbon fibre fork sound? If you ask us it sounds like you found your partner in health. But if you need more convincing let's turn a spotlight on its components.
The reliable and precise mix of from Shimano & microSHIFT will always have you in the right gear and the powerful hydraulic disc brakes stop on a dime in any condition. And lastly the whole host of scientifically tested and engineered Body Geometry components from the grips to the saddle will keep you riding in total comfort over the long haul.
We're in this together and the Sirrus Elite will always have your back.
- Specialized A1 SL Premium Aluminum, Fitness Geometry, fully-manipulated butted tubing, internal cable routing, flat mount disc, QR, rack & Plug + Play fender mounts
- Specialized FACT 9r carbon, 12x100mm thru-axle, flat mount disc, Plug + Play fender mounts
- Rear Derailleur
- Shimano Tiagra, GS cage, 10-speed
- Front Derailleur
- microSHIFT Centos, 10-speed, 31.8mm clamp
- microSHIFT Flow Set Control, 10-speed
- Praxis Alba M24, solid forged arms, 6061 outer ring, steel inner ring, 110 BCD, 10-speed 48/32T
- Bottom Bracket
- Praxis M24, BSA
- KMC X10, 10-speed w/ Missing LinkTM
- Shimano Tiagra, 10-speed, 11-34t
- Specialized Flowset, integrated, 3D forged alloy, 4-bolt, 12-degree rise, 31.8mm clamp
- Double butted alloy, 9-degree backsweep, 31.8mm
- Front Brake
- TRP Flow Set Control, hydraulic disc, resin pads, flat mount, 160mm rotor
- Rear Brake
- TRP Flow Set Control, hydraulic disc, resin pads, flat mount, 140mm rotor
- 700C disc, double wall, 24h front, 28h rear
- Front Hub
- Alloy, 6-bolt disc, loose ball bearing, 100mm spacing, QR, 24h
- Rear Hub
- Alloy, 135mm QR, 6-bolt disc, 11-speed freehub, loose ball bearing, 28h
- Stainless, 14g
- F: Specialized Espoir Sport Reflect, 700x30mm, 60 TPI, double BlackBelt protection
R: Specialized Espoir Sport Reflect, 700x30mm, 60 TPI, double BlackBelt protection
Tubes: Presta, 48mm valve
- Specialized Canopy Comp, hollow Cr-Mo rails, 155mm
- Alloy, 2-bolt, 14mm offset, 27.2mm
- Specialized Fitness platform, alloy
- Specialized Body Geometry Flow Set Control, lock-on, integrated bar ends, hidden 4/5mm hex key
Click here for full details.
|Goods||Deposit||Loan||APR||Monthly Payment||Total Payable||Cost of Credit|
|Low Rate Credit 24 Months (4.9% APR)
|£611.32||4.9% APR Representative||£26.76*||£795.07||£30.92||Lowest monthly payment|
|Low Rate Credit 12 Months (4.9% APR)
|£687.73||4.9% APR Representative||£58.81*||£782.14||£17.99||Lowest borrowing cost|
Note: Selecting other items in our site may affect which finance deals are available to you. To confirm, add your required items to your basket and visit the checkout. You can see which packages your selected products qualify for before giving us any personal details.
Please also note that not all of our products on this website are kept at our showroom in Halifax, if you are wanting to come view a product, please call us first.