- Model Year
- XS Cool Gray/Acid Pink/Tarmac Black Reflective - Currently Unavailable
S Cool Gray/Acid Pink/Tarmac Black Reflective - In Stock
M Cool Gray/Acid Pink/Tarmac Black Reflective - In Stock
L Cool Gray/Acid Pink/Tarmac Black Reflective - In Stock
You take your fitness journey seriously and the last thing that you need is to feel restrained by the tools that take you there. That's why our Ariel Elite comes equipped with a suspension fork that houses our Fitness BRAIN technology for fast efficient and intuitive use over any surface.
And to build on this blend of comfort and speed the frame is built from respectably light and rugged A1 SL premium aluminium with a women's-specific geometry and touchpoints that are made to fit just right from the minute you get on the bike.
Add in a mix of performance driven components from the likes of Shimano and microSHIFT powerful Tektro hydraulic disc brakes and rack/fender mounts and you have a bike that's perfectly equipped to help you hit your fitness goals with a smile that only the trail can provide.
- Specialized A1 SL Premium Aluminum, Fitness Geometry, fully-manipulated butted tubing, internal cable routing, flat mount disc, rack and Plug + Play fender mounts
- SR Suntour NCX w/ Specialized Fitness Brain technology, 60mm of travel, 1-1/8" steerer, 12mm thru-axle, fender mounts
- Rear Derailleur
- Shimano Deore, Shadow Plus, GS cage, 10-speed
- Front Derailleur
- microSHIFT XCD, 31.8mm clamp, 10-speed
- microSHIFT, Flow Set Control, 10-speed
- FSA V-Drive, 2-piece 44/32T, alloy outer ring, steel inner ring
- Bottom Bracket
- 68mm, BSA
- KMC, X10, 10-speed w/ Missing LinkTM
- Sunrace, 10-speed, 11-40t
- Specialized Flowset, integrated, 3D forged alloy, 4-bolt, 12-degree rise, 31.8mm clamp
- Double-butted alloy, 9-degree backsweep, 31.8mm
- Front Brake
- TRP Flow Set Control, hydraulic disc, metallic pads, post mount, 160mm rotor
- Rear Brake
- TRP Flow Set Control, hydraulic disc, resin pads, flat mount, 140mm rotor
- Axis Sport Disc
- Front Hub
- Alloy, 12x100mm thru-axle, 6-bolt disc, sealed bearing, 28h
- Rear Hub
- Alloy, 135mm QR, 6-bolt disc, 11-speed freehub, loose ball bearing, 28h
- Stainless, 14g
- F: Trigger Sport Reflect, 60 TPI, wire bead, 700x38mm
R: Trigger Sport Reflect, 60 TPI, wire bead, 700x38mm
Tubes: Presta, 48mm valve
- Specialized Aldia Comp, hollow Cr-Mo rails
- Alloy, 2-bolt, 25mm offset, 27.2mm
- Specialized Fitness platform, alloy
- Specialized Body Geometry Women's Flow Set Control grips, lock-on
Click here for full details.
|Goods||Deposit||Loan||APR||Monthly Payment||Total Payable||Cost of Credit|
|24 Months Interest Free Credit (0% APR)
|£800.00||0% APR Representative||£33.33*||£1000.00||£0.00||Lowest monthly payment|
|12 Months Interest Free Credit (0% APR)
|£900.00||0% APR Representative||£75.00*||£1000.00||£0.00|
Note: Selecting other items in our site may affect which finance deals are available to you. To confirm, add your required items to your basket and visit the checkout. You can see which packages you qualify for before giving us any personal details.
Please also note that not all of our products on this website are kept at our showroom in Halifax, if you are wanting to come view a product, please call us first.
We will do our best to price match anyone selling the same product as ourselves, most cases we will beat it! Just let us know.
CLICK AND COLLECT
Choose a product online, choose collection instore, pick up as your leasure knowing your product is reserved for you!
FREE DELIVERY OVER £40
No matter where you are in the UK, you will qualify for free delivery as long as you spend over £40, which were sure is easy!
Further usage of this website indicates you are happy for us to do this..
Find out about the cookies we have set and how we use them.