2020 SPECIALIZED Sirrus V-Brake Women's
CONTACT US FOR THE BEST PRICE
TO PRICEMATCH A BETTER PRICE
Please Include Bike Model
Use Code 10OFF for 10% Off All Full Priced Items!
Available On Full RRP Only.
Free Goods Not Available On This Offer
Excludes Whyte, Specialized and Cube.
- Model Year
- XS Tarmac Black/Acid Mint/Acid Pink Currently Unavailable
S Tarmac Black/Acid Mint/Acid Pink In Stock
M Tarmac Black/Acid Mint/Acid Pink Currently Unavailable
L Tarmac Black/Acid Mint/Acid Pink Currently Unavailable
XL Tarmac Black/Acid Mint/Acid Pink Currently Unavailable
What sounds like more fun? Being locked in a steamy room staring at someone in front of you for an hour or cruising the open road along a path to total freedom and fitness? Yeah we'd choose the latter too which why we designed the Women's Sirrus with a unique Step-Through design that makes getting on and off the bike as well as putting a foot down a total breeze.
It's constructed from a durable reliable and lightweight A1 Premium aluminium and it features a bombproof assortment of components like a Shimano Sora rear derailleur and powerful Tektro hydraulic disc brakes that are sure to get the job done. This model also has a step-through design that makes putting a foot down or getting on or off the bike a total breeze.
Sprinkle in some added comfort from our proven Women's Body Geometry components like the grips and saddle and a Fitness geometry that lives in the sweet spot between comfort and performance and you have a bike that'll always be ready to go when it comes time to sweat.
- Specialized A1 Premium Aluminum, Fitness Geometry, fully manipulated butted tubing, external cable routing, V-brake, quick-release, rack/fender mounts
- Steel, V-brake, 1-1/8" steerer, QR, rack & fender mounts
- Rear Derailleur
- Shimano Tourney TX, 7-speed
- Front Derailleur
- Shimano Tourney, top-swing, 31.8mm band clamp
- Shimano EF500, 7-speed
- Shimano Tourney, TY501 48/38/28T
- Bottom Bracket
- BSA, 68mm, square taper
- KMC X8 w/ Missing LinkTM, 7-speed
- Shimano HG200, 7-speed, 12-32t
- 20-degree, 25.4mm clamp
- Double-butted alloy, 5-degree backsweep, 25.4mm
- Front Brake
- V-brake, linear pull
- Rear Brake
- V-brake, linear pull
- 700C rim brake, double-wall alloy, 22mm depth, 21mm internal width, rim brake
- Front Hub
- Alloy, loose ball bearings, quick-release, 32h
- Rear Hub
- Alloy, loose ball bearings, quick-release, 7-speed freehub, 32h
- Stainless, 14g
- F: Nimbus 2 - 700x32C, no reflective sidewall
R: Nimbus 2 - 700x32C, no reflective sidewall
Tubes: Schrader valve
- Specialized Aldia Sport, steel rails, 155mm
- Alloy, 12mm offset, 2-bolt clamp, 27.2mm
- Specialized Body Geometry Fitness, platform, plastic
- Specialized Body Geometry Women's XCT, lock-on
Click here for full details.
|Goods||Deposit||Loan||APR||Monthly Payment||Total Payable||Cost of Credit|
|24 Months Interest Free Credit (0% APR)
|£359.20||0% APR Representative||£14.97*||£449.00||£0.00||Lowest monthly payment|
|12 Months Interest Free Credit (0% APR)
|£404.10||0% APR Representative||£33.68*||£449.00||£0.00|
Note: Selecting other items in our site may affect which finance deals are available to you. To confirm, add your required items to your basket and visit the checkout. You can see which packages your selected products qualify for before giving us any personal details.
Please also note that not all of our products on this website are kept at our showroom in Halifax, if you are wanting to come view a product, please call us first.