2020 SPECIALIZED Sirrus Elite Alloy Women's
CONTACT US FOR THE BEST PRICE
TO PRICEMATCH A BETTER PRICE
Please Include Bike Model
Use Code 10OFF for 10% Off All Full Priced Items!
Available On Full RRP Only.
Free Goods Not Available On This Offer
- Model Year
- XS Filthy White/Limon/Acid Mint Currently Unavailable
S Filthy White/Limon/Acid Mint Currently Unavailable
M Filthy White/Limon/Acid Mint In Stock
L Filthy White/Limon/Acid Mint Currently Unavailable
XL Filthy White/Limon/Acid Mint Currently Unavailable
If you're looking to find a partner along your path to fitness we'd like to introduce you to the Women's Sirrus Elite Alloy Disc. It's the perfect companion to begin your path to fitness.
It features a reliable and precise mix from Shimano & microSHIFT that will always have you in the right gear. Powerful hydraulic disc brakes meanwhile stop on a dime in any condition while a whole host of scientifically tested and engineered Women's Body Geometry components from the grips to the saddle will keep you riding in total comfort over the long haul. And lastly you'll find that this bike was fully designed for use with racks and fenders so lugging your stuff around the city just got a whole lot easier. We're in this together and the Sirrus Elite Alloy will always have your back.
- Specialized A1 Premium SL Aluminum, Women's Fitness Geometry, fully-manipulated butted tubing, internal cable routing, flat mount disc, QR, rack & Plug + Play fender mounts
- Specialized FACT 9r carbon, 1-1/8" steerer, QR, flat mount disc, rack & Plug + Play fender mounts
- Rear Derailleur
- Shimano Tiagra, GS cage, 10-speed
- Front Derailleur
- microSHIFT Centos, 10-speed, 31.8mm clamp
- microSHIFT Flow Set Control, 10-speed
- Praxis Alba M24, solid forged arms, 6061 outer ring, steel inner ring, 110 BCD, 10-speed 48/32T
- Bottom Bracket
- Praxis M24, BSA
- KMC X10, 10-speed w/ Missing LinkTM
- Shimano Tiagra, 10-speed, 11-34t
- Specialized Flowset, integrated, 3D forged alloy, 4-bolt, 12-degree rise, 31.8mm clamp
- Double butted alloy, 9-degree backsweep, 31.8mm
- Front Brake
- TRP Flow Set Control, hydraulic disc, resin pads, flat mount, 160mm rotor
- Rear Brake
- TRP Flow Set Control, hydraulic disc, resin pads, flat mount, 140mm rotor
- 700C disc, double wall, 24h front, 28h rear
- Front Hub
- Alloy, 6-bolt disc, loose ball bearing, 100mm spacing, QR, 24h
- Rear Hub
- Alloy, 135mm QR, 6-bolt disc, 11-speed freehub, loose ball bearing, 28h
- Stainless, 14g
- F: Specialized Espoir Sport Reflect, 700x30mm, 60 TPI, double BlackBelt protection
R: Specialized Espoir Sport Reflect, 700x30mm, 60 TPI, double BlackBelt protection
Tubes: Presta, 48mm valve
- Specialized Aldia Comp, hollow Cr-Mo rails, 155mm
- Alloy, 2-bolt, 14mm offset, 27.2mm
- Specialized Fitness platform, alloy
- Specialized Body Geometry Flow Set Control, lock-on, integrated bar ends, hidden 4/5mm hex key
Click here for full details.
|Goods||Deposit||Loan||APR||Monthly Payment||Total Payable||Cost of Credit|
|24 Months Interest Free Credit (0% APR)
|£799.20||0% APR Representative||£33.30*||£999.00||£0.00||Lowest monthly payment|
|12 Months Interest Free Credit (0% APR)
|£899.10||0% APR Representative||£74.93*||£999.00||£0.00|
Note: Selecting other items in our site may affect which finance deals are available to you. To confirm, add your required items to your basket and visit the checkout. You can see which packages your selected products qualify for before giving us any personal details.
Please also note that not all of our products on this website are kept at our showroom in Halifax, if you are wanting to come view a product, please call us first.