Mistral Adventure-dsfl Inflatable Paddleboard Combo Blue 10'6
Year: Brand: Mistral
- 10'6 BLUE Out Of Stock (Warehouse)
MISTRAL ADVENTURE - DSFL 10'6 x 31” x 6” (320cm x 78cm x 15cm) x 285L & 11'6 x 31” x 6” (350cm x 78cm x 15cm) x 316L INFLATABLE SUP COMBO SET
A complete ready to Go-SUP package. The highly popular Mistral Adventure makes an ideal first time board. Incorporates EVA non slip deck, nose scuff pad towing D-ring, rear D-Ring leash point, single universal fin box and bow cargo net. The Adventure is nimble and stable. Includes adjustable polycarbonate blade alloy shaft paddle, dual action pump, fin, coiled leash, repair kit and wheeled travel bag. Incorporates DSFL material. See Product Composition and Construction.
- Double Skin Fusion Layer Drop Stitch
- Genuine 13,000 threads per inch
- 2,600 more threads than conventional
- Front mounted cargo elastics
- Universal fin box for universal fins
- EVA foam non-slip
- Bow protector
- Towing D-Ring
- Carry handle
- Leash ring
- Robust construction
- Repair kit
- Adjustable Paddle
- Polycarbonate blade / alloy shaft
- Dual action pump
- Fin included
- Coiled leash included
- Wheeled travel bag
Repair kit includes: PVC patches, PVC contact glue, valve spanner.
YOU ARE A NOVICE TO INTERMEDIATE PADDLER
The Mistral Adventure 10'6 x 31” x 6” (320cm x 78cm x 15cm) x 285L inflatable SUP offers nimble paddling and stability and suits novice paddlers. Can support riders optimally to around 80kg.
The Mistral Adventure 11'6 x 31” x 6” (350cm x 78cm x 15cm) x 316L inflatable SUP offers nimble paddling and stability and suits novice paddlers. Can support riders optimally to around 100kg.
PRODUCT COMPOSITION and CONSTRUCTION
Double Skin Fusion Layer (DSFL) Technology Drop Stitch Fabric. Uses 13,600 stitches per inch over the usual 12,000 making the board stiffer for no added weight gain. SUP board consists of polyvinyl chloride (PVC) woven polyester drop stitch construction. Non-slip material is composed of ethylene-vinyl acetate (EVA) foam. Contact adhesive consisting of poly-chloroprene polymers. Elastic bungee cord composed of both natural and manufactured rubber, poly carbonate fin-box, stainless steel retainers. Polycarbonate paddle blade and aluminium shaft.
Avoid storing in direct high UV sunlight to prolong material longevity. Rinse with fresh water to evacuate all salt crystals. When dry, store in dry, well ventilated place avoid humid heat sources.
Developed and tested by our design team in Holland and the UK. Components have been tested to ensure they meet nominal expectations of performance within reasonable expectations of form, function and budget.
SUP technology has advanced over the years, however require the end-user to take good care through responsible ownership. The advantages of iSUP ownership are clearly related to convenience of transportation and storage, cost and low impact use.
- Rinse salt water from board after use with fresh
- Towel or air dry before stowage
- Do not drag over rough surfaces
- Store out of strong UV
- Do not store in a humid place
- Avoid sand falling into the valve
- Do not over inflate
- Inflate within (-) 2 psi of recommendation
- Do not store fully inflated
- Reduce to 5psi if storing inflated
- Do not store when wet
- Fold neatly avoiding fin box
AFTER WINTER STORAGE
If you're getting your iSUP out of storage after a long winter, it's advised you take some time to do some basic maintenance checks at home.
- Inflate to recommended PSI
- If stored deflated check fold lines are OK
- Make a close inspection of the seams for any leaks
- Do same with the valve and re-tighten using the valve spanner
- Check fin box and fin fitment
- Check D-Ring connections
- Check deck pad
- Check for any discolouration due to bacteria
- Wash and scrub board with cool soapy water
- Observe for any ‘bubbling' caused by leaks
- Make a note of PSI and leave for 48hrs
- Check PSI and note any lose of pressure
- Investigate any issues and address / fix
- For minor none seam leak issues fix using repair kit
- Seam failure often requires professional input
- Consider contacting inflatable boat repairers
Click here for full details.
Finance IllustrationsOther finance options may be available to you at checkout.
|Lowest monthly payment||Low Rate Credit 24 Months (14.9% APR Representative)|
(Minimum goods total £320.00)
|Deposit to Pay||£62.50|
|24 Monthly Payments of||£27.00*|
|Cost of Credit||£85.50|
|Rate of Interest (fixed)||14.9%|
|APR Representative||14.9% APR Representative|
|Total Amount Payable||£710.50|
|Lowest borrowing cost||12 Months Interest Free Credit (0% APR Representative)|
(Minimum goods total £499.00)
|Deposit to Pay||£62.50|
|12 Monthly Payments of||£46.87*|
|Cost of Credit||£0.00|
|Rate of Interest (fixed)||0%|
|APR Representative||0% APR Representative|
|Total Amount Payable||£625.00|
Please also note that not all of our products on this website are kept at our showroom in Halifax, if you are wanting to come view a product, please call us first.