Maxxis Minion DHR II DC EXO TR Skinwall 29x2.40 WT
And PDI Checked
With PayPal Credit
Dispatched In 2 to 3 Days
With The Bike to Work Scheme
Specification For Maxxis Minion DHR II DC EXO TR Skinwall 29x2.40 WT
- 29x2.40 WT Skinwall EXO Tubeless Ready Low Stock
The Minion DHR II is a complete redesign. Acceleration, cornering and braking have all been improved. The shoulder knobs were borrowed from the legendary Minion DHF and then beefed up to handle duty as a rear tyre. The centre tread has been heavily ramped and siped to roll fast and track straight under braking. Pair the DHR II with the Minion DHF for the ultimate aggressive riding combo!
- Redesigned, wider shoulder knobs for better cornering
- Paddle-like centre knobs for improved braking
- Ramped and siped tread to roll fast and track straight under braking
- Conditions: Hardpack, Loose Over Hard, Loose, Medium
- Cornering Control: 1 2Ã‚ 3 4
- Rolling Efficiency: 1 2Ã‚ 3 4
- TPI: 60
- Bead: Foldable
- Ply Construction: Single
- Compound: Dual
- Max PSI: 65
- Tech: Tubeless Ready, EXO
Tubeless Ready: Tubeless tyres provide the rider with many benefits: the ability to run lower air pressures, which improves traction; lower rolling resistance when compared to a tube-type tyre; and less chance of flatting since there is no tube. Maxxis Tubeless Ready (TR) tyres provide the benefits of a UST tubeless tyre without the weight penalty. Our TR tyres use a standard casing and require the use of a liquid sealant in order to make them airtight
EXO: An extremely cut-resistant and abrasion-resistant material added to the sidewalls of select mountain tyres. This densely woven fabric is also lightweight and highly flexible, ensuring that the performance of the tyre remains unaffected. Choose EXO Protection for exceptionally rocky, treacherous trails where the chance of sidewall cuts and abrasions is high.
- Dual Compound
- Tyre Protection
- Minion DHR
Finance For Maxxis Minion DHR II DC EXO TR Skinwall 29x2.40 WT
Click here for full details.
This product would qualify for finance as part of a larger order. See our finance info page for details
- Low Rate Credit 24 Months (12.9% APR) on most orders where the goods total is £320.00 or more
- Low Rate Credit 12 Months (12.9% APR) on most orders where the goods total is £300.00 or more
- 6 Months Interest Free Credit (0% APR) on most orders where the goods total is £300.00 or more
Please also note that not all of our products on this website are kept at our showroom in Halifax, if you are wanting to come view a product, please call us first.