Maxxis Minion DHF 3C EXO TR 29x2.60
And PDI Checked
With PayPal Credit
Dispatched In 2 to 3 Days
With The Bike to Work Scheme
Specification For Maxxis Minion DHF 3C EXO TR 29x2.60
- 29x2.60 Black EXO Tubeless Ready Low Stock
The Minion DHF was designed for the often loose and muddy conditions of aggressive all-mountain terrain. The DHF incorporates ramped knobs for low rolling resistance and channel-cut knobs to increase gripping edges, giving straight-line control and precise cornering.
- Directional, ramped knob design
- Lightweight, single-ply casing
- Compatible with front or rear
- Conditions: Loose Over Hard, Loose, Medium, Wet
- Cornering Control: 1 2Ã‚ 3 4
- Rolling Efficiency: 1 2Ã‚ 3 4
- TPI: 60
- Bead: Foldable
- Ply Construction: Single
- Compound: 3C Maxx Terra
- Max PSI: 60
- Tech: Tubeless Ready, EXO
3C Maxx Terra: An intermediate compound configuration used in select mountain tyres. 3C Maxx Terra is softer and offers more traction than 3C Maxx Speed, yet provides better treadwear and less rolling resistance than Maxx Grip.
Tubeless Ready: Tubeless tyres provide the rider with many benefits: the ability to run lower air pressures, which improves traction; lower rolling resistance when compared to a tube-type tyre; and less chance of flatting since there is no tube. Maxxis Tubeless Ready (TR) tyres provide the benefits of a UST tubeless tyre without the weight penalty. Our TR tyres use a standard casing and require the use of a liquid sealant in order to make them airtight
EXO: An extremely cut-resistant and abrasion-resistant material added to the sidewalls of select mountain tyres. This densely woven fabric is also lightweight and highly flexible, ensuring that the performance of the tyre remains unaffected. Choose EXO Protection for exceptionally rocky, treacherous trails where the chance of sidewall cuts and abrasions is high.
- 3C MaxxTerra
- Tyre Protection
- Minion DHF
Finance For Maxxis Minion DHF 3C EXO TR 29x2.60
Click here for full details.
This product would qualify for finance as part of a larger order. See our finance info page for details
- Low Rate Credit 24 Months (12.9% APR) on most orders where the goods total is £320.00 or more
- Low Rate Credit 12 Months (12.9% APR) on most orders where the goods total is £300.00 or more
- 6 Months Interest Free Credit (0% APR) on most orders where the goods total is £300.00 or more
Please also note that not all of our products on this website are kept at our showroom in Halifax, if you are wanting to come view a product, please call us first.