Maxxis Minion DHR II 3C EXO TR 29x2.40 WT
And PDI Checked
With PayPal Credit
Dispatched In 2 to 3 Days
With The Bike to Work Scheme
- 29x2.40 WT Black EXO Tubeless Ready Low Stock
The Minion DHR II is the perfect complement to the DHF. Proven centre paddle knobs not only provide decreased rolling resistance but also offer increased braking when the trail gets loose. Those knobs allow you to brake harder in the rear to maintain your balance as you let the high volume casing absorb any trail irregularities.
- Rear specific tread pattern
- Paddle-like centre knobs for improved braking
- Ramped and siped tread to roll fast and track straight under braking
- Conditions: Loose Over Hard, Loose, Medium, Wet
- Cornering Control: 1 2Ã‚ 3 4
- Rolling Efficiency: 1 2Ã‚ 3 4
- TPI: 60
- Bead: Foldable
- Ply Construction: Single
- Compound: 3C MaxxGrip
- Tech: Tubeless Ready, EXO
3C Maxx Grip: A new name for the downhill 3C compound configuration that you have come to know and trust. 3C Maxx Grip offers the ultimate in grip and slow rebound properties for unparalleled traction in downhill applications.
Tubeless Ready: Tubeless tyres provide the rider with many benefits: the ability to run lower air pressures, which improves traction; lower rolling resistance when compared to a tube-type tyre; and less chance of flatting since there is no tube. Maxxis Tubeless Ready (TR) tyres provide the benefits of a UST tubeless tyre without the weight penalty. Our TR tyres use a standard casing and require the use of a liquid sealant in order to make them airtight
EXO: An extremely cut-resistant and abrasion-resistant material added to the sidewalls of select mountain tyres. This densely woven fabric is also lightweight and highly flexible, ensuring that the performance of the tyre remains unaffected. Choose EXO Protection for exceptionally rocky, treacherous trails where the chance of sidewall cuts and abrasions is high.
- 3C MaxxGrip
- Tyre Protection
- Minion DHR
Click here for full details.
This product would qualify for finance as part of a larger order. See our finance info page for details
- Low Rate Credit 24 Months (12.9% APR) on most orders where the goods total is £320.00 or more
- Low Rate Credit 12 Months (12.9% APR) on most orders where the goods total is £300.00 or more
Please also note that not all of our products on this website are kept at our showroom in Halifax, if you are wanting to come view a product, please call us first.