Maxxis High Roller II Fld EXO TR 29x2.30
Year: Brand: Maxxis
- 29x2.30 Black EXO Tubeless Ready Low Stock (Warehouse)
An open and aggressive tread design gives the High Roller II excellent soil penetration and mud-clearing ability. A square profile provides a solid, consistent feel across the knobs. Modified knobs on the shoulder and centre improve braking performance and traction on hard surfaces. An excellent choice for technical, freeride terrain.
- Open tread design
- Improved braking and traction
- Conditions: Loose Over Hard, Loose, Medium, Wet
- Cornering Control: 1 2 3Ã‚ 4
- Rolling Efficiency: 1Ã‚ 2 3 4
- TPI: 60
- Bead: Foldable
- Ply Construction: Single
- Compound: Dual
- Max PSI: 60
- Tech: Tubeless Ready, EXO
Tubeless Ready: Tubeless tyres provide the rider with many benefits: the ability to run lower air pressures, which improves traction; lower rolling resistance when compared to a tube-type tyre; and less chance of flatting since there is no tube. Maxxis Tubeless Ready (TR) tyres provide the benefits of a UST tubeless tyre without the weight penalty. Our TR tyres use a standard casing and require the use of a liquid sealant in order to make them airtight
EXO: An extremely cut-resistant and abrasion-resistant material added to the sidewalls of select mountain tyres. This densely woven fabric is also lightweight and highly flexible, ensuring that the performance of the tyre remains unaffected. Choose EXO Protection for exceptionally rocky, treacherous trails where the chance of sidewall cuts and abrasions is high.
- Dual Compound
- Tyre Protection
- High Roller
Click here for full details.
See our finance info page for details
- Low Rate Credit 24 Months (14.9% APR Representative) on most orders where the goods total is £999.00 or more
- Low Rate Credit 12 Months (14.9% APR Representative) on most orders where the goods total is £499.00 or more
- 6 Months Interest Free Credit (0% APR Representative) on most orders where the goods total is £399.00 or more
Please also note that not all of our products on this website are kept at our showroom in Halifax, if you are wanting to come view a product, please call us first.