Maxxis High Roller II Fld 3C DD TR 29x2.50 WT
Year: Brand: Maxxis
- 29x2.50 WT Black Double Down Tubeless Ready Low Stock (Warehouse)
An open and aggressive tread design gives the High Roller II excellent soil penetration and mud-clearing ability. A square profile provides a solid, consistent feel across the knobs. Modified knobs on the shoulder and centre improve braking performance and traction on hard surfaces. An excellent choice for technical, freeride terrain.
- Open tread design
- Improved braking and traction
- Conditions: Loose Over Hard, Loose, Medium, Wet
- Cornering Control: 1 2Ã‚ 3 4
- Rolling Efficiency: 1Ã‚ 2 3 4
- TPI: 120
- Bead: Foldable
- Ply Construction: Single
- Compound: 3C Maxx Terra
- Max PSI: 60
- Tech: Tubeless Ready, Double Down
3C Maxx Terra: An intermediate compound configuration used in select mountain tyres. 3C Maxx Terra is softer and offers more traction than 3C Maxx Speed, yet provides better treadwear and less rolling resistance than Maxx Grip.
Tubeless Ready: Tubeless tyres provide the rider with many benefits: the ability to run lower air pressures, which improves traction; lower rolling resistance when compared to a tube-type tyre; and less chance of flatting since there is no tube. Maxxis Tubeless Ready (TR) tyres provide the benefits of a UST tubeless tyre without the weight penalty. Our TR tyres use a standard casing and require the use of a liquid sealant in order to make them airtight
Double Down: With dual-ply 120 TPI casing and a butyl insert, MaxxisÃ¢â‚¬TM Double-Down technology is ideal for enduro-style rides.
- 3C MaxxTerra
- Tyre Protection
- Double Down
- High Roller
Click here for full details.
See our finance info page for details
- Low Rate Credit 24 Months (14.9% APR Representative) on most orders where the goods total is £999.00 or more
- Low Rate Credit 12 Months (14.9% APR Representative) on most orders where the goods total is £499.00 or more
- 6 Months Interest Free Credit (0% APR Representative) on most orders where the goods total is £399.00 or more
Please also note that not all of our products on this website are kept at our showroom in Halifax, if you are wanting to come view a product, please call us first.