Maxxis Assegai 3C EXO+ TR 29x2.50 WT
And PDI Checked
With PayPal Credit
Dispatched In 2 to 3 Days
With The Bike to Work Scheme
- 29x2.50 WT Black EXO+ Tubeless Ready Low Stock
Greg Minnaars signature tyre..
The Maxxis Assegai tyre is named after the iron-tipped spear used by the Zulu people of South Africa. Greg Minnaar, a native of South Africa, thought it was a fitting name for a tyre ready to do battle on the mountain.
The tall knobs punch through dust and loam to find traction, but also offer support and confidence on wet roots and rocks. While other tyres excel only in certain conditions, the Maxxis Assegai is built to go fast everywhere.
- Wide Trail casing optimized for 30-35mm wide rims
- MaxxisTM legendary 3C MaxxTerra rubber compound
- Dual-ply casing with butyl sidewall inserts for stability and durability
- Tubeless compatibility
- Folding bead
- Conditions: Loose Over Hard, Loose, Medium, Wet
- Cornering Control: 1 2 3 4
- Rolling Efficiency: 1 2 3 4
- TPI: 120
- Bead: Foldable
- Ply Construction: Dual
- Compound: 3C Maxx Terra
- Max PSI: 50
- Tech: 3C Maxx Terra, EXO+, Tubeless Ready
3C MaxxTerra : A new name for the downhill 3C compound configuration that you have come to know and trust. 3C MaxxTerra offers the ultimate in grip and slow rebound properties for unparalleled traction in downhill applications.
EXO+: Combines two of Maxxis best puncture protection materials: SilkShield and EXO. Combined these improve tread puncture protection by 27%; sidewall durability by 51% and resistance to pinch flats by 28%
Tubeless Ready: Tubeless tyres provide the rider with many benefits: the ability to run lower air pressures, which improves traction; lower rolling resistance when compared to a tube-type tyre; and less chance of flatting since there is no tube. Maxxis Tubeless Ready (TR) tyres provide the benefits of a UST tubeless tyre without the weight penalty. Our TR tyres use a standard casing and require the use of a liquid sealant in order to make them airtight. Maxxis Tubeless Ready tyres are the only Maxxis tyres approved for use with liquid sealants. Using a liquid sealant in any non-TR Maxxis tyre will void the warranty.
- 3C MaxxTerra
- Tyre Protection
Click here for full details.
This product would qualify for finance as part of a larger order. See our finance info page for details
- Low Rate Credit 24 Months (12.9% APR) on most orders where the goods total is £320.00 or more
- Low Rate Credit 12 Months (12.9% APR) on most orders where the goods total is £300.00 or more
Please also note that not all of our products on this website are kept at our showroom in Halifax, if you are wanting to come view a product, please call us first.