Maxxis Rekon Race DC EXO TR 29x2.40 WT
Year: Brand: Maxxis
- 29x2.40 WT Black EXO Tubeless Ready Out Of Stock (Warehouse)
The latest in our long line of World Cup-winning XC tyres is the new Rekon Race! This semi-slick tyre borrows its tread design from the trail version of the Rekon, but with smaller and shorter knobs. Use it as a rear tyre paired with a more aggressive front tread, or front and rear for short track racing.
Semi-slick XC race tyre
- Conditions: Hardpack
- Cornering Control: 1Ã‚ 2 3 4
- Rolling Efficiency: 1 2 3Ã‚ 4
- TPI: 120
- Bead: Foldable
- Ply Construction: Single
- Compound: Dual
- Tech: Tubeless Ready, EXO
Tubeless Ready: Tubeless tyres provide the rider with many benefits: the ability to run lower air pressures, which improves traction; lower rolling resistance when compared to a tube-type tyre; and less chance of flatting since there is no tube. Maxxis Tubeless Ready (TR) tyres provide the benefits of a UST tubeless tyre without the weight penalty. Our TR tyres use a standard casing and require the use of a liquid sealant in order to make them airtight.
EXO: An extremely cut-resistant and abrasion-resistant material added to the sidewalls of select mountain tyres. This densely woven fabric is also lightweight and highly flexible, ensuring that the performance of the tyre remains unaffected. Choose EXO Protection for exceptionally rocky, treacherous trails where the chance of sidewall cuts and abrasions is high.
- Dual Compound
- Tyre Protection
Click here for full details.
See our finance info page for details
- Low Rate Credit 24 Months (14.9% APR Representative) on most orders where the goods total is £999.00 or more
- Low Rate Credit 12 Months (14.9% APR Representative) on most orders where the goods total is £499.00 or more
- 6 Months Interest Free Credit (0% APR Representative) on most orders where the goods total is £399.00 or more
Please also note that not all of our products on this website are kept at our showroom in Halifax, if you are wanting to come view a product, please call us first.