Maxxis High Roller II 2PLY ST 26x2.40
Year: Brand: Maxxis
- 26x2.40 Black Dual Ply Casing Clincher - Wire Bead Low Stock (Warehouse)
The open and aggressive tread design gives the High Roller II excellent soil penetration and mud clearing ability. A square profile provides a solid, consistent feel across the knobs. Modified knobs on the shoulder and centre improve braking performance and traction on hard surfaces. When gravity pulls you downhill, rely on the High Roller II to keep you upright.
- Open tread design
- Improved braking and traction
- Conditions: Loose Over Hard, Medium, Loose, Wet
- Cornering Control: 1 2Ã‚ 3 4
- Rolling Efficiency: 1Ã‚ 2 3 4
- TPI: 60
- Bead: Wire
- Ply Construction: Dual
- Compound: Super Tacky
- Max PSI: 65
Super Tacky: A special low rebound, high traction compound used in mountain tyres.
Dual Ply (DH) Casing: Two layers of casing material are used from bead to bead, providing additional protection and sidewall stiffness for downhill applications.
- Wire Non Folding
- Super Tacky
- Tyre Protection
- Dual Ply Casing
- High Roller
Click here for full details.
See our finance info page for details
- Low Rate Credit 24 Months (14.9% APR Representative) on most orders where the goods total is £999.00 or more
- Low Rate Credit 12 Months (14.9% APR Representative) on most orders where the goods total is £499.00 or more
- 6 Months Interest Free Credit (0% APR Representative) on most orders where the goods total is £399.00 or more
Please also note that not all of our products on this website are kept at our showroom in Halifax, if you are wanting to come view a product, please call us first.