Maxxis Minion DHF 2PLY 3C 27.5x2.50
Year: Brand: Maxxis
- 27.5x2.50 Black Dual Ply Casing Clincher - Wire Bead Low Stock (Warehouse)
The Minion DHF is the standard by which all other downhill tyres are measured. The DHF incorporates ramped knobs for low rolling resistance and channel-cut knobs to increase gripping edges, giving straight-line control and precise cornering.
- Directional, ramped knob design
- Conditions: Loose, Loose Over Hard, Medium, Wet
- Cornering Control: 1 2Ã‚ 3 4
- Rolling Efficiency: 1 2Ã‚ 3 4
- TPI: 60
- Bead: Wire
- Ply Construction: Dual
- Compound: 3C Maxx Grip
- Max PSI: 65
3C Maxx Grip: A new name for the downhill 3C compound configuration that you have come to know and trust. 3C Maxx Grip offers the ultimate in grip and slow rebound properties for unparalleled traction in downhill applications.
Dual Ply (DH) Casing: Two layers of casing material are used from bead to bead, providing additional protection and sidewall stiffness for downhill applications.
- Wire Non Folding
- 3C MaxxGrip
- Tyre Protection
- Dual Ply Casing
- Minion DHF
Click here for full details.
See our finance info page for details
- Low Rate Credit 24 Months (14.9% APR Representative) on most orders where the goods total is £999.00 or more
- Low Rate Credit 12 Months (14.9% APR Representative) on most orders where the goods total is £499.00 or more
- 6 Months Interest Free Credit (0% APR Representative) on most orders where the goods total is £399.00 or more
Please also note that not all of our products on this website are kept at our showroom in Halifax, if you are wanting to come view a product, please call us first.