Maxxis Minion DHR II 3C 2PLY TR 27.5x2.40 WT
Year: Brand: Maxxis
- 27.5x2.40 WT Black Dual Ply Casing Tubeless Ready Low Stock (Warehouse)
The Minion DHR II is a complete redesign. Acceleration, cornering and braking have all been improved. The shoulder knobs were borrowed from the legendary Minion DHF and then beefed up to handle duty as a rear tyre. The center tread has been heavily ramped and siped to roll fast and track straight under braking. Pair the DHR II with the Minion DHF for the ultimate aggressive riding combo!
- Excellent braking and cornering traction
- Conditions: Hardpack, Loose, Loose Over Hard, Medium
- Cornering Control: 1 2Ã‚ 3Ã‚ 4
- Rolling Efficiency: 1 2Ã‚ 3Ã‚ 4
- TPI: 60
- Bead: Wire
- Ply Construction: Dual
- Compound: 3C Maxx Grip
- Max PSI: 65
3C Maxx Grip:Ã‚ A new name for the downhill 3C compound configuration that you have come to know and trust. 3C Maxx Grip offers the ultimate in grip and slow rebound properties for unparalleled traction in downhill applications.
Dual Ply (DH) Casing:Ã‚ Two layers of casing material are used from bead to bead, providing additional protection and sidewall stiffness for downhill applications.
Tubeless Ready: Tubeless tyres provide the rider with many benefits: the ability to run lower air pressures, which improves traction; lower rolling resistance when compared to a tube-type tyre; and less chance of flatting since there is no tube. Maxxis Tubeless Ready (TR) tyres provide the benefits of a UST tubeless tyre without the weight penalty. Our TR tyres use a standard casing and require the use of a liquid sealant in order to make them airtight
- 3C MaxxGrip
- Tyre Protection
- Dual Ply Casing
- Minion DHR
*subject to status, minimum spend applies
Click here for full details.
See our finance info page for details
- Low Rate Credit 24 Months (14.9% APR Representative) on most orders where the goods total is £999.00 or more
- Low Rate Credit 12 Months (14.9% APR Representative) on most orders where the goods total is £499.00 or more
Please also note that not all of our products on this website are kept at our showroom in Halifax, if you are wanting to come view a product, please call us first.