Maxxis Rekon 3C EXO+ TR 29x2.60
Year: Brand: Maxxis
- 29x2.60 Black EXO+ Tubeless Ready Low Stock (Warehouse)
The Rekon is an aggressive trail tyre inspired by the Ikon for intermediate and technical terrain. Wide knobs down the middle provide control under braking and L-shaped side knobs assure support when carving loose turns. With confidence like this you can race more and scout less with the Rekon.
- Designed for aggressive XC trails
- Conditions: Loose Over Hard, Medium, Loose
- Cornering Control: 1 2Ã‚ 3 4
- Rolling Efficiency: 1 2Ã‚ 3 4
- TPI: 60
- Bead: Foldable
- Ply Construction: Single
- Compound: 3C Maxx Terra
- Tech: Tubeless Ready, EXO+
3C Maxx Terra: An intermediate compound configuration used in select mountain tyres. 3C Maxx Terra is softer and offers more traction than 3C Maxx Speed, yet provides better treadwear and less rolling resistance than Maxx Grip.
Tubeless Ready: Tubeless tyres provide the rider with many benefits: the ability to run lower air pressures, which improves traction; lower rolling resistance when compared to a tube-type tyre; and less chance of flatting since there is no tube. Maxxis Tubeless Ready (TR) tyres provide the benefits of a UST tubeless tyre without the weight penalty. Our TR tyres use a standard casing and require the use of a liquid sealant in order to make them airtight.
EXO+: Combines two of Maxxis best puncture protection materials: SilkShield and EXO. Combined these improve tread puncture protection by 27%; sidewall durability by 51% and resistance to pinch flats by 28%.Ã‚
- 3C MaxxTerra
- Tyre Protection
Click here for full details.
See our finance info page for details
- Low Rate Credit 24 Months (14.9% APR Representative) on most orders where the goods total is £999.00 or more
- Low Rate Credit 12 Months (14.9% APR Representative) on most orders where the goods total is £499.00 or more
- 6 Months Interest Free Credit (0% APR Representative) on most orders where the goods total is £399.00 or more
Please also note that not all of our products on this website are kept at our showroom in Halifax, if you are wanting to come view a product, please call us first.