Maxxis Assegai DC EXO TR 27.5x2.60
Year: Brand: Maxxis
- 27.5x2.60 Black EXO Tubeless Ready Low Stock (Warehouse)
Greg Minnaar's signature tyre..
The Maxxis Assegai tyre is named after the iron-tipped spear used by the Zulu people of South Africa. Greg Minnaar, a native of South Africa, thought it was a fitting name for a tyre ready to do battle on the mountain.
The tall knobs punch through dust and loam to find traction, but also offer support and confidence on wet roots and rocks. While other tyres excel only in certain conditions, the Maxxis Assegai is built to go fast everywhere.
- Wide Trail casing optimized for 30-35mm wide rims
- MaxxisÃ¢â‚¬TM legendary 3C MaxxGrip rubber compound
- Dual-ply casing with butyl sidewall inserts for stability and durability
- Tubeless compatibility
- Folding bead
- Conditions: Loose Over Hard, Loose, Medium, Wet
- Cornering Control: 1 2 3Ã‚ 4
- Rolling Efficiency: 1 2Ã‚ 3 4
- TPI: 60
- Bead: Foldable
- Ply Construction: Dual
- Compound: Dual
- Max PSI: 50
- Tech: EXO, Tubeless Ready
EXO: An extremely cut-resistant and abrasion-resistant material added to the sidewalls of select mountain tyres. This densely woven fabric is also lightweight and highly flexible, ensuring that the performance of the tyre remains unaffected. Choose EXO Protection for exceptionally rocky, treacherous trails where the chance of sidewall cuts and abrasions is high.
Tubeless Ready: Tubeless tyres provide the rider with many benefits: the ability to run lower air pressures, which improves traction; lower rolling resistance when compared to a tube-type tyre; and less chance of flatting since there is no tube. Maxxis Tubeless Ready (TR) tyres provide the benefits of a UST tubeless tyre without the weight penalty. Our TR tyres use a standard casing and require the use of a liquid sealant in order to make them airtight. Maxxis Tubeless Ready tyres are the only Maxxis tyres approved for use with liquid sealants. Using a liquid sealant in any non-TR Maxxis tyre will void the warranty.
- Dual Compound
- Tyre Protection
Click here for full details.
See our finance info page for details
- Low Rate Credit 24 Months (14.9% APR Representative) on most orders where the goods total is £999.00 or more
- Low Rate Credit 12 Months (14.9% APR Representative) on most orders where the goods total is £499.00 or more
- 6 Months Interest Free Credit (0% APR Representative) on most orders where the goods total is £399.00 or more
Please also note that not all of our products on this website are kept at our showroom in Halifax, if you are wanting to come view a product, please call us first.